PLEASE READ.PLEASE HELP!!

[at...]

IN VERY SERIOUS NEED OF HELP FROM A MATH EXPERT!

PLEASE READ!!

I don't understand why I am not getting any responses but I really need help.

I made the mistake of going to detox center for 2 mgs of ativan it wrecked me.

They crossed me over to librium and 3 days after I came off, I couldn't handle the level of anxiety and I was in the psych ward for 45 days.

When I left there they upped my dose of librium from 30 to 75mgs just because they did not have 10, s. They also put me on gabapentin,  which my psychiatrist told me I could cold turkey and that was awful.

I also have late stage lyme disease.

I had made 3 attempts of cutting 5mgs in January and March. The anxiety and depression were unbearable.

So I have a compounding pharmacist who makes a solution with almond oil and so the lowest I can go is .25 which is just too much.

My only. way out of this is a microtaper and he will not tell me how to dilute it, If that is what I am supposed to do. I don't know.

On my prior posts I asked if there was anyone in the L. A. or Orange county area that could help me. I think that scared everyone away.

We don't have to meet in person and you don't have to be from L. A. or Orange county.

Anywhere is ok. I JUST DESPERATELY NEED HELP! !

I almost threw in the towel and I can't continue to live on this drug. Will someone please help me figure this out??

Sorry you're suffering so much.

Perhaps you can ask builder here on the board to help with the math.

He's very good.

Peace

Sorry to hear of your suffering also.

The only support I can offer right now is moral and positive vibes...............God bless you.