Could it be Lyme or something else?

[Me...]

I had like 2 okay days and then another bad one. I'm 11 months out and still suffering mostly mentally. Could it be Lyme or bartonella ? I am a vet tech and work with animals.

It never hurts to have things checked out by a doctor, especially this far off.  There have been cases of people attributing their symptoms to withdrawal, only to find out they had Lyme or something else going on.

I had bad Lyme's disease in 1994-95, and it was awful.  I got lucky and basically recovered from it, as far as I know. 

However, curiously, 5 years ago when doc lowered my clonazepam from 2.0mg to 1.5, I told the doctor I believed the Lyme 's disease was coming back.  That feeling lasted a couple of years, till I "stabilized" on lower dose.  Then, 2 years ago, when I began my taper, a little while after, I started to think the lyme's was coming back, but it was just benzo withdrawal.

It is a quite similar feeling, the lyme's and benzo withdrawal.  At least with benzodiazepines, it is more of a "temporary" condition, and not as dangerous in my opinion.

You might as well get checked out though, I can't imagine how bad it would be to go through both of these at once.. ugh..