Would Love To Try Water Titration

[mi...]

i need the help

i am so confused from benzo's already i want to water titration

step by step before i not want to get psychosis or severe depression

1.5mg i am still on and my brain feels weird

7 years on benzo i do not want to destroy my body my liver my stomach my gallbladder

how to titrated please i beg anyone to help me step by step slow very slow because i been reading horrible

things on ashton mutual if you take hi doses and you get off the benzos your symptoms will never go away the headaches never go a while..

I WANT MY LIFE BACK SO BADLY  :'( BE LIKE I WAS 18 YEARS OLD  I DONT WANT TO GET MANIA OR BIPOLAR 1 OR 2. Colin Or Tc Anyone With Klonopin 1.5mg vey slow my mind is so messed up   I LOVE THIS WEBSITE AND THE PEOPLE ARE BEST...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [mi...]

• [el...]

• [so...]

• [...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mikey,

I see you are interested in titration.  Are you having problems with the dry cutting of the medication?  Is withdrawal becoming too difficult?

If you could give us some more information on what is going on...we would be better able to help you out...

TC

Hi Mikey,

I see you are interested in titration.  Are you having problems with the dry cutting of the medication?  Is withdrawal becoming too difficult?

If you could give us some more information on what is going on...we would be better able to help you out...

TC

i hate dry cutting i can't do cutting .25mg  i feel my brain i couldn't fall asleep...  last week because its  been on it long time for 7 years i been on benzo and i am sick of it! i want to clean i been on 1.5mg for a long time..

Mikey,

Can you post the answers to these questions? We need this info before we can make a titration schedule for you

Hi,

Please have the following information ready. I cannot create a schedule if any of these details are missing.

Start date: when you would like your titration to start.

Dose: the dose you anticipate you be taking at the start date (in mgs).

Tablet dose: the dose of your individual tablets.

Number of tablets: the total number (and/or fractions) of tablets you take per day. Examples: 2 tabs; 2.5 tabs; 0.75 tabs. These are the number of tablets (not doses), and the tablets used must be of the same dosage (strength).

Taper rate: if you are unsure, ask for the input of others. The majority of people probably titrate at a rate of about 10% of their dose every 7-14 days. If you are unsure of where to start, and unless you have good reason to think you need a particularly slow taper, 1% per day is probably a good starting point. The taper plan can be altered later if need be.

Cylinder details: I will need to know the size of the cylinder you are using (100ml is recommended). I will also need to know that size of the marked increments. Just make sure that there enough increments for the given cylinder to ensure that the pill can be divided into small fractions (100ml cylinder with 1ml increments is always fine; 100ml with 2-5 increments is probably fine; 50ml with 5ml increments is not very useful). If you are using very large dose pills (for your given benzo), such as 10mg Valium or 2mg Xanax, you will absolutely need lots of increments. This usually means a 100ml cylinder with 1ml increments.

Please start you own titration thread on this board, and if you have any questions, someone will be along to help you.

Thanks.

Mikey,

Can you post the answers to these questions? We need this info before we can make a titration schedule for you

Hi,

Please have the following information ready. I cannot create a schedule if any of these details are missing.

Start date: when you would like your titration to start.

Dose: the dose you anticipate you be taking at the start date (in mgs).

Tablet dose: the dose of your individual tablets.

Number of tablets: the total number (and/or fractions) of tablets you take per day. Examples: 2 tabs; 2.5 tabs; 0.75 tabs. These are the number of tablets (not doses), and the tablets used must be of the same dosage (strength).

Taper rate: if you are unsure, ask for the input of others. The majority of people probably titrate at a rate of about 10% of their dose every 7-14 days. If you are unsure of where to start, and unless you have good reason to think you need a particularly slow taper, 1% per day is probably a good starting point. The taper plan can be altered later if need be.

Cylinder details: I will need to know the size of the cylinder you are using (100ml is recommended). I will also need to know that size of the marked increments. Just make sure that there enough increments for the given cylinder to ensure that the pill can be divided into small fractions (100ml cylinder with 1ml increments is always fine; 100ml with 2-5 increments is probably fine; 50ml with 5ml increments is not very useful). If you are using very large dose pills (for your given benzo), such as 10mg Valium or 2mg Xanax, you will absolutely need lots of increments. This usually means a 100ml cylinder with 1ml increments.

Please start you own titration thread on this board, and if you have any questions, someone will be along to help you.

Thanks.

I WOULD LIKE TO TRY IT NOW. OBESSIVE THINKING IS BOTHERING ME

NEED PEOPLE'S HELP.....

Mikey, we need some information from you. We have to have answers to the above questions I posted for you. See the the questions in 'bold'. Please let us know if it doesn't make sense and we will try and help you. But Colin cannot make a titration for you unless you can answer these questions, I'm sorry.

Titration can sometimes be a bit complicated. I think you would do better if you could get smaller dose pills from your doctor and just continue to dry cut with those smaller pills. Can you ask him for 0.5mg pills? That will allow you to cut smaller doses for an easier taper.

Mikey, we need some information from you. We have to have answers to the above questions I posted for you. See the the questions in 'bold'. Please let us know if it doesn't make sense and we will try and help you. But Colin cannot make a titration for you unless you can answer these questions, I'm sorry.

Titration can sometimes be a bit complicated. I think you would do better if you could get smaller dose pills from your doctor and just continue to dry cut with those smaller pills. Can you ask him for 0.5mg pills? That will allow you to cut smaller doses for an easier taper.

if you could step by step 1.5 mg

i am going to my doctor in april to get .5mg of generic...

i would to do a schedule like revoultion has it the slower the better

7 years with drugs in my system i know its going to be brutal.. but i need help

Mikey, if you dry cut from 0.5mg, you can only go so slow. You can cut the pills in quarters and make reductions of 0.125mg. You can't cut any smaller than that. You could do that every two weeks though. This would be a very sensible taper. Much easier than cutting 1mg pills.

We can give you a step by step taper from 1.5mg using the 0.5mg pills you will get in April. Would you like me to do that for you? I can write it out step by step.

I think this would be easier for you than dealing with a liquid titration. 

Mikey, if you dry cut from 0.5mg, you can only go so slow. You can cut the pills in quarters and make reductions of 0.125mg. You can't cut any smaller than that. You could do that every two weeks though. This would be a very sensible taper. Much easier than cutting 1mg pills.

We can give you a step by step taper from 1.5mg using the 0.5mg pills you will get in April. Would you like me to do that for you? I can write it out step by step.

if it gets hard with the dry cutting then i would love you to help me step by step please

i need to do it now because i dont i will be ending up in the hospital and i don't want that...

i need to do it now because i dont i will be ending up in the hospital and i don't want that...

When in April are you getting the smaller dose pills? I think you will just need to wait until then. Do you think it would help you to just hold your cuts for now?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mikey,

I thought the whole point of getting the 0.5mg pills was so you could taper directly off the pill, without having to do the liquid titration. It is do able. I wish you would just give it a try. If it is too hard, we will try something else.

But for now, you can just quarter your pills and reduce by a quarter pill every week or two. That should work ok for you. It's so much simpler.

Hi Mikey,

I thought the whole point of getting the 0.5mg pills was so you could taper directly off the pill, without having to do the liquid titration. It is do able. I wish you would just give it a try. If it is too hard, we will try something else.

But for now, you can just quarter your pills and reduce by a quarter pill every week or two. That should work ok for you. It's so much simpler.

With Your Help In The Water Titration. If I Start Feeling Like Horrible I'd Rather Drink It. Then Cut It. The Doctors Don't Know  S*it You Guys Do... They Don't How To Taper Off This Medicine

I Want To Drug Free So Bad 7 years On Xanax & Now Klonopin

I Thank U Eljay & TC The Best Support I love all you guys I am Staying Here Until I Finish This Poision.

Oh, I see, you just want to put your dose in water and drink it. You can do that. That's not what titration is.

If you'd like to drink it instead of take the pill, just crush your dose (the amount you would normally swallow dry) and mix it in a bit of water, and drink it down. You may want to add a little more water to the glass and drink that too, to get all the fragments.

How much water can i use to crush the klonopin

Any amount you want, as long as you drink it all. You can use any kind of liquid. Even juice, if you like.  Only a small amount is really needed. It doesn't need to be a set amount. Just pour yourself half a glass and mix your dose in real well. Drink it all up, right away. You can add a bit more liquid, to rinse the glass, and drink that too.  

• 2 weeks later...

Once I Get To One Mg Please Help Me With The Titration I Hate Dry Cutting

(100ml is recommended And I Have It.

Ok Mikey, we can help you with a simplified titration. Let us know when you get a few days away from 1mg. 

Ok Mikey, we can help you with a simplified titration. Let us know when you get a few days away from 1mg. 

Can you get a syringe?

Can you get a syringe?

Will do at the Pharmacy

Mikey,  titration is really very simple and you don't need to be a math wiz to do it, just a little patience.

you can do it with simple household utensels,  like a measuring cup, a tablespoon and 2 spoons,

or you can go more scientifically with a crucible, syringe and 100ml grad cylinder.

either will work for you.

For a very simple 1% per day reduction, once you get to 1mg.  ( if you have a 100ml grad cylinder ) you would crush the 1mg. pill between spoons or in crucible.  add the powder to either 100ml water or whole milk.  stir well and drink the 100 ml. of solution day 1 , day 2 do same thing , but throw out 1ml of the resulting solution and drink the rest.  day three throw out 2 ml. drink the rest .  Keep going each day  , always mixing the 1mg pill in 100ml.of water and milk, and throwing out an additional 1 ml. each day.  After 100 days , benzo free.  you would be getting off the drug at a pace of 7% per week.

If you have trouble getting a continuous supply of 1mg. pills thru the reduction period, we can adjust your schedule , using .5 mg. pills when you get lower.

Hope this kind of gives you a heads up on the titration process

st

Mikey,  titration is really very simple and you don't need to be a math wiz to do it, just a little patience.

you can do it with simple household utensels,  like a measuring cup, a tablespoon and 2 spoons,

or you can go more scientifically with a crucible, syringe and 100ml grad cylinder.

For a very simple 1% per day reduction, once you get to 1mg.   ( if you have a 100ml grad cylinder ) you would crush the 1mg. pill between spoons or in crucible.  add the powder to either 100ml water or whole milk.   stir well and drink the 100 ml. of solution day 1 , day 2 do same thing , but throw out 1ml of the resulting solution and drink the rest.  day three throw out 2 ml. drink the rest .  Keep going each day  , always mixing the 1mg pill in 100ml.of water and milk, and throwing out an additional 1 ml. each day.   After 100 days , benzo free.   you would be getting off the drug at a pace of 7% per week.

How about 1.25mg

If you have trouble getting a continuous supply of 1mg. pills thru the reduction period, we can adjust your schedule , using .5 mg. pills when you get lower.

st

For a very simple 1% per day reduction, once you get to 1mg.   ( if you have a 100ml grad cylinder ) you would crush the 1mg. pill between spoons or in crucible.  add the powder to either 100ml water or whole milk.   stir well and drink the 100 ml. of solution day 1 , day 2 do same thing , but throw out 1ml of the resulting solution and drink the rest.  day three throw out 2 ml. drink the rest .  Keep going each day  , always mixing the 1mg pill in 100ml.of water and milk, and throwing out an additional 1 ml. each day.   After 100 days , benzo free.   you would be getting off the drug at a pace of 7% per week.

How about 1.25mg

st

Hi Mikey, you can start when you get to 1mg. I think you mentioned that is what you wanted to do. ST wrote you a good plan. We'll help you with it when you get to 1mg, ok?

How about 1.25mg

st

Hi Mikey, you can start when you get to 1mg. I think you mentioned that is what you wanted to do. ST wrote you a good plan. We'll help you with it when you get to 1mg, ok?

okay i will fight it until i get to 1mg.