London University survey on dependence and withdrawal - open to all countries.

[lo...]

MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD & SHARE LINK IN OTHER SUPPORT GROUPS FOR DRUGS OF DEPENDENCE - benzos, antidepressants and opioid painkillers

The Council for Evidence Based Psychiatry, London in association with Roehampton University, London and with the support of Baylissa Frederick, Recovery Road (withdrawal counselling service) has launched a survey to gather information about the withdrawal experiences of patients and the types of services they would find helpful.  It would be amazing if as many people as possible could respond.  The results will be published in academic journals so this could be an opportunity to demonstrate that this is a worldwide problem which needs to be addressed.  The results from UK patients will be used to inform UK policy.  However, if there is a good response from overseas, any published papers could be cited as evidence of the need for services in other countries.

We don't often get the opportunity to contribute to academic research on this subject.

http://cepuk.org/2017/08/10/cep-2017-prescribed-drug-withdrawal-survey/

DEADLINE 28TH AUGUST

Fiona  :thumbsup:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [lo...]

• [be...]

• [In...]

• [Ca...]

Thank you so much, I really hope they do too.  We don't often get an opportunity to express our views in this way.

Done!!

MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD & SHARE LINK IN OTHER SUPPORT GROUPS FOR DRUGS OF DEPENDENCE - benzos, antidepressants and opioid painkillers

The Council for Evidence Based Psychiatry, London in association with Roehampton University, London and with the support of Baylissa Frederick, Recovery Road (withdrawal counselling service) has launched a survey to gather information about the withdrawal experiences of patients and the types of services they would find helpful.  It would be amazing if as many people as possible could respond.  The results will be published in academic journals so this could be an opportunity to demonstrate that this is a worldwide problem which needs to be addressed.  The results from UK patients will be used to inform UK policy.  However, if there is a good response from overseas, any published papers could be cited as evidence of the need for services in other countries.

We don't often get the opportunity to contribute to academic research on this subject.

DEADLINE 24TH AUGUST

DEADLINE 24TH AUGUST

Thanks Fiona  :thumbsup:

Done, and forwarded to two friends who don't come to BB any more. Any chance of posting this on the other sections of BB? I nearly missed it as I usually only go to the support pages.

Done, and forwarded to two friends who don't come to BB any more. Any chance of posting this on the other sections of BB? I nearly missed it as I usually only go to the support pages.

Thank you, I have posted in several places and it is now highlighted in the News section at the top of the BB page.

QOS:

Off topic but very cute kitty pic.......... :smitten: