Cbd oil

[RO...]

While I'm a veteran and the bins a world I was wondering who has tried CBD oil? What was your outcomes how did you feel and Did it make I worse or better!!  I'm afraid to try it! I'm in a bad wave been off 3.7 years seeking info from people who use it or tried it!??

Rodeo69

Aka happy me

[4d...]
From what I have seen, people who have a lot of fear associated with trying CBD oil usually do not respond well to it.  I don't think it has anything to do with the oil, fwiw.

I have been using it since I stepped off 8 days ago and I do think it is helping. It's still been really hard but I would definitely give it a try, it can't hurt! I have never heard of anyone getting anxiety or anything with CBD oil. (I'm sure someone has but no one that I know of) I have never been able to smoke pot bc it sets me into an instant anxiety attack, and I finally psyched myself up to try CBD and I'm so happy I did.

I have been using it since I stepped off 8 days ago and I do think it is helping. It's still been really hard but I would definitely give it a try, it can't hurt! I have never heard of anyone getting anxiety or anything with CBD oil. (I'm sure someone has but no one that I know of) I have never been able to smoke pot bc it sets me into an instant anxiety attack, and I finally psyched myself up to try CBD and I'm so happy I did.

thank you!!!! I'm gonna try it see if my brain will chill out!

Great! I was nervous too so I started out really slow with a pure CBD vape pen, I found that I did not react badly at all to it so now I pretty much vape it all day long! I also got brave and got a High CBD/Low THC strain called Harlequin, and another called Critical Mass. I have heard that CBD works best when pared with THC, and I will try just about anything at this point so I have been using that every few hours as well, and have not had a typical THC related episode. It has made me feel a little bit of warm and fuzzy underneath the symptoms. Not like popping a benzo, but it's something! Also, my friend stopped by 2 days ago and gave me a tube of CBD concentrate, and I have been taking drops of that about 5 times a day.

[4d...]

I'm not aware of anybody reporting any withdrawal from CBD.  The only exception I'm aware of is with those individuals who worry/panic when they take it so can't really experience any therapeutic effect.  That kind of anxiety will last as long as it lasts since it's not due to the CBD. 

Cannabinoids in general are fairly long-lived in the body, so it takes some days or weeks for all of the chemical to leave (depending on how much you've taken and how long you've been taking it).  But I doubt if you would/could feel any withdrawal effects after a day or two (and those should be very minor).