Life Changing Experience

[je...]

I am now 21 days off benzos and amphetamines. I know this is not typical and I do not mean to sound boastful in any way shape or form because I know I would not be doing so well if I had been on benzos longer and if the last 2 months of it were not etizolam. But my life has changed completely.

My withdrawals have abated except I still sleep less and my appetite isn't back fully. I also still have weird burning sensations but everything else is gone. With the help of this forum I started eating ridiculously healthy and started a strict supplement regimen. I quit smoking 9 days a go, I quit drinking 3 weeks a go because I can no longer tolerate alcohol and I started yoga and meditation and am seeing a therapist. I learned all of these things and quit vices in an attempt to ease withdrawal and I feel cleaner, lighter and healthier than ever before. I don't know if this is temporary but I am a different person. I do not crave pills, alcohol or cigs for the first time since I was 14. Is it possible my brain chemistry has been permanently altered... for the better?

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Is it possible that I was so unhealthy before that I can feel this good by quitting all the toxins I was ingesting? The amphetamines, cigs, 6-8 shots of vodka a night with 2 mg xanax or 4-6 mgs etizolam? Eating fast food everyday, not exercising, etc. I am blown away, tremendously grateful and scared as hell of ever going back to the way I was. People have told me I seem like a different person and I FEEL like a different person.