Warning signs of a bad wave! Is this you?

[pi...]

Hi all

I just wanted to ask if anyone feels the same as I do in relation to WAVE switches. My first sudden notice of a wave is like a heart drop sensation. Ill go from normal to "damn where did my heart go" feeling of it just fell through the floor and Im worried Im about to drop dead. OR its like a brain switch and suddenly Im freaking out and I can see EVERYTHING in the room and hear everything and the shadow makes me jump around to face it. Either way its like a SWITCH GOT TURNED by the benzo gremlin running around my brain laughing every time. Its really sudden. I describe this to my friends and family to help them understand its not just "anxiety" which is what Im pretty sure they think it is even though they say they believe me. I know because of the eye rolling. I love them but my family are kinda jerks about this.

Anyways, I wanted to ask people to share if they have a similar "turning" feeling or if thats just me. I HATE THE DAMN SWITCHES!! do other peoples waves and windows feel like this or is it barely noticeable :tickedoff:

Are you sure you're not having heart palpitations? Your description matches what happens to me when I have heart palps. It happens suddenly, and it pretty much feels like the heart misses a full beat, thus resulting in a pretty weird sensation.

I might also add that I haven't had any waves........yet. I've had heart palps since a problem occurred when coming off of a beta-blocker medicine over two years ago, and I've had occasional heart palps ever since. They also became considerably worse when I came off of Xanax a couple of months ago.

Everyone's a little different in this, but I'm sure someone will come along and relate to this.  I never had advance noticed of waves...I'd notice things had gone south again and all the symptoms were ones I'd had before. 

• 3 years later...

Donno about waves but yes heart skipping a beat can feel like this or heart cramps. Im sure ive had.

There is a spray for underneath the tongue for the heart cramp but ive yet to try and get one. Not sure if theres any interactions.

For palpitations ( including heart skipping a beat) there arebeta blockers but ive no experinece with them.

[59...]
I get tons of palps in waves. I got them in my one "better period" (can't call it a window exactly) though too. I have millions all the time. I know I'm getting a wave every hormonal cycle. Otherwise, it's stupidly random.