Rip Lori

[Ms...]

Thank you for sharing this, Ms. Atomic Bomb.  I was so sad to hear of Lori's passing, but glad that she was able to choose how and when to go. I shared her powerful piece of writing with others in my circle, and I believe it moved them as much as it moved me. She has undoubtedly made a difference with her efforts. May she rest in peace.

Thank you for sharing this Ms. Atomic Bomb.  I am so sad for Lori, her, her family, her friends and especially her daughter.  I imagine her free now and in a better place.    I've found email addresses of oncologist/gynecologists here in my city and have been sending Lori's story and obituary to them.  If they read her words, I think it is impossible not to be moved and take note.   

edit: friends

Thank you for sharing this Ms. Atomic Bomb.  I am so sad for Lori, her, her family, her friends and especially her daughter.  I imagine her free now and in a better place.    I've found email addresses of oncologist/gynecologists here in my city and have been sending Lori's story and obituary to them.  If they read her words, I think it is impossible not to be moved and take note.   

edit: friends

Excellent, I know she mailed many of her letters out with supporting data prior to going to dignitas.  Warrior until the end.