Emoxypine

[Ma...]

This seems to really help. It is a 3x/day type medication. I use it once a day in the morning (200mg). I have been for a few months. Works very well. I've been getting really good workouts lately. Still doing yoga...need to get more focused with meditation. I'm cruising through my benzo/opioid taper though. Another 6 weeks I'm hoping I can get to the next level. Hoping to be off all drugs, meds, and supplements by December. I just believe taking things is the smart decision while going through benzo withdrawal as long as it works. There are risks but there are risks taking nothing too. There is too much electrical activity in the brain while in benzo withdrawal. So, why not protect the brain more and make things easier....just the way I see it. Only time will tell if I'm right or not. :) I upped my memantine dose to 5mg a day too. That really helped. My brain feels very calm. I can drink one cup of coffee too with coconut oil. I don't smoke. I eat right and exercise. Vitamins and other dietary supplements have a positive effect on me but I don't use them daily. I'm also obsessed with timing my nutrition around physical activity these days.

Anyways, Emoxypine is a very underrated drug/supplement. I would take it three times a day but I can tough out evenings after I set the pace of my morning and day. Withdrawals and symptoms don't affect my overall success tapering. I obviously don't want symptoms forever but they are unavoidable.

Emoxypine really helps nerve pain better than opiates if you can believe that. I doubt anyone will take this but I just wanted you to know that it works well for benzo withdrawal. Better than most things I've tried. It is touted with many health benefits and on paper seems awesome. It is a low risk drug I think. Just look at the link. It is like a synthetic antioxidant that resembles vitamin B6.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emoxypine

On a side note. Never go to Outback Steakhouse. My friend is an operations manager for the company that owns several franchise restaurants, so he took me there to eat for free there. The food was disgusting. I ate it because I didn't want to disappoint my friend. I can't believe American's actually eat food like that and like it. I don't want to seem spoiled or ungrateful but it was just bad. Also, my server was covered in tattoos and just looked like they had bad hygiene. This went down yesterday. So, today I juiced some green produce and while walking up the stairs had a pretty bad accident. Had to go right to the bathtub and hose myself down. It had Outback written all over it, plus Suboxone and Librium IBS. I think this is a sign of progress though. At least my bowels are unfreezing. I take a wide array of enzymes to help me digest food from Arthur Andrew Medical. Not sure if I am wasting my money with them but it seems to help.

• 9 months later...

Finally a supplement I can feel working and making a difference.

I started taking it 4 days ago.  375 mg X 3 day  (125mg every 8 hours)

I do notice that have not got a headache which is rare since I get a headache about every 48 hours.

It also lifted my cog fog and seems to lift my mood too.

From what I have read its got good anti-inflammatory

action specifically targeting excess glutamate.

Emoxypine sounds good from what I have read and it makes me feel good too.

I'll be monitoring for classic signs of Vit.  B6 poisoning like tingling finger tips but so far so good.

Thanks for finding this med and sharing it here. 

I'll be making this drug part of my recovery tools. :thumbsup:

GREAT FIND!!!!!!

I still use Emoxypine. I always used it once a day from anywhere between 100-250mg. You're supposed to take it multiple times a day and at higher dosages though to get more benefits.

It's great for neuropathy or any kind of nerve pain. It stacks really well with everything too. No interactions. It definitely helps. Since not many things do help I think it's an important supplement.

Finally a supplement I can feel working and making a difference.

I started taking it 4 days ago.  375 mg X 3 day  (125mg every 8 hours)

I do notice that have not got a headache which is rare since I get a headache about every 48 hours.

It also lifted my cog fog and seems to lift my mood too.

From what I have read its got good anti-inflammatory

action specifically targeting excess glutamate.

Emoxypine sounds good from what I have read and it makes me feel good too.

I'll be monitoring for classic signs of Vit.  B6 poisoning like tingling finger tips but so far so good.

Thanks for finding this med and sharing it here. 

I'll be making this drug part of my recovery tools. :thumbsup:

GREAT FIND!!!!!!

I'm glad it's working for you Birdie. I've heard great things about it as well! :)

Snowy  :smitten:

• 3 years later...

This seems to really help. It is a 3x/day type medication. I use it once a day in the morning (200mg). I have been for a few months. Works very well. I've been getting really good workouts lately. Still doing yoga...need to get more focused with meditation. I'm cruising through my benzo/opioid taper though. Another 6 weeks I'm hoping I can get to the next level. Hoping to be off all drugs, meds, and supplements by December. I just believe taking things is the smart decision while going through benzo withdrawal as long as it works. There are risks but there are risks taking nothing too. There is too much electrical activity in the brain while in benzo withdrawal. So, why not protect the brain more and make things easier....just the way I see it. Only time will tell if I'm right or not. :) I upped my memantine dose to 5mg a day too. That really helped. My brain feels very calm. I can drink one cup of coffee too with coconut oil. I don't smoke. I eat right and exercise. Vitamins and other dietary supplements have a positive effect on me but I don't use them daily. I'm also obsessed with timing my nutrition around physical activity these days.

Anyways, Emoxypine is a very underrated drug/supplement. I would take it three times a day but I can tough out evenings after I set the pace of my morning and day. Withdrawals and symptoms don't affect my overall success tapering. I obviously don't want symptoms forever but they are unavoidable.

Emoxypine really helps nerve pain better than opiates if you can believe that. I doubt anyone will take this but I just wanted you to know that it works well for benzo withdrawal. Better than most things I've tried. It is touted with many health benefits and on paper seems awesome. It is a low risk drug I think. Just look at the link. It is like a synthetic antioxidant that resembles vitamin B6.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emoxypine

Hi did emoxypine help with rebounding anxiety or severe panic from benzo withdrawal for anyone? That’s what I’m looking to attenuate.