Author Topic: DP/DR Support group  (Read 11670 times)

[Buddie]

Re: DP/DR Support group
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2018, 06:15:29 pm »
That's good!

Wish I could relax - muscle spasm is too bad.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2018, 01:13:42 am »
Hopefully the spasms salmon down and you get another window soon. :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2018, 06:55:28 am »
I can't take this depersonalization anymore! I have lived with DP/DR for years at this point but lately it is all encompassing. I will be talking to people and it's like I don't even feel like they're in the same room as me. It sends me into states of utter terror. This side effect is horrible. I tell myself over and over that it isn't dangerous but the fear never leaves and I can't distract anymore. I constantly feel like I'm on the verge of completely losing my sanity. That fear of losing control is so difficult to get over especially in uncontrollable situations like being a passenger in a car or waiting in line. Anything like that makes me want to just tear my hair out and run around screaming.

[Buddie]

« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2018, 08:05:37 am »
For how long have you had it this  severe? Im going now for my 6th year in August. This is so horrible

[Buddie]

« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2018, 09:01:23 pm »
It's been bad for a while but ever since my reinstatement after my failed taper in November of 2016 followed shortly by my failed attempt to crossover to Valium it's reached a whole new level where I'm afraid to leave my bed. Hell I don't even feel safe IN my bed. I feel like I'm being tortured.

[Buddie]

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2018, 12:49:18 am »
I'm so sorry. I wish there was a anything. This is a awful way to live 

[Buddie]

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2018, 04:28:53 am »
Hi everyone. Thought Id start following the group because dp/dr has been one of my worst symptoms for months now. It truly is horrible.

[Buddie]

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2018, 12:11:32 pm »
Oddly enough started to smoke weed again, only 2 or 3 hits off a bowl and it's helped so much.

[Buddie]

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2018, 12:34:13 pm »
Its my worst symptom. Feels like Im robbed of my personality and all contact with my surroundings. Never had a full window of this. Lately it waves a bit in severity, but it wont leave. Feeling a bit better in this and then its taken away again is brutal.

[Buddie]

« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2018, 06:52:05 am »
I had my first window from this for about an hour yesterday.

It was such a relief.

What did it feel like? Please describe it so I have something to anticipate. I'm heading into month 5 and it's gotten worse in the past two months. This is the feeling that makes me think I might be having a psychotic break. I'm still going from bed>couch>bed every single day. :o

Thank you, [...].