Author Topic: DP/DR Support group  (Read 11293 times)

[Buddie]

Re: DP/DR Support group
« Reply #120 on: February 04, 2022, 08:37:11 am »
Wilding,
i have a friend who has this bad. She cannot look at things and lies in bed. Do you have any advice?

Nothing much helps me when it is bad except trying to distract and accept. And not end your life because of it. I am so sorry, I wish I had something to offer but the reality is nothing really touches medication induced DPDR.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: DP/DR Support group
« Reply #121 on: February 04, 2022, 08:48:03 am »
Wilding,
i have a friend who has this bad. She cannot look at things and lies in bed. Do you have any advice?

Nothing much helps me when it is bad except trying to distract and accept. And not end your life because of it. I am so sorry, I wish I had something to offer but the reality is nothing really touches medication induced DPDR.
Thank you for writing back. It is awful that this is so. I wish there was a something for everything, like ginger for nausea. But you are right we must keep going.   
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.