Author Topic: Three years and across the finish line  (Read 8566 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Three years and across the finish line
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2017, 06:36:26 pm »
Congratulations [...] and thank-you for posting your success story!  It's really encouraging!  :)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2017, 08:04:18 pm »
Congratulations on your success story.  I wish you the best!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2017, 08:55:54 pm »
Thanks!

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2017, 05:33:35 am »
Hey Sig been awhile friend, happy to hear your done buddy! I'm [...] up on 4 years since my last sip of wine. Sig I really enjoyed my wine and at almost 4 years of zero booze,I still continue to add to my cellar with hopes of one day picking out something special to enjoy. The truth is, after what most of us have been through for YEARS, and reading several stories of setbacks from alcohol like unfortunately yours, I'm sad to say tonight I've concluded that I will most likely never drink again. The other side of that coin is the positive side ,the peace of mind of limiting the risks of extending this travesty . I've also read where where some are able to drink alcohol and coffee and have zero issues. All I know is I'm not one of them. Anywho this isn't about me it's all you and how you hung tight and made it through.
All the best buddy,

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2017, 02:31:40 pm »
Hey Sig been awhile friend, happy to hear your done buddy! I'm [...] up on 4 years since my last sip of wine. Sig I really enjoyed my wine and at almost 4 years of zero booze,I still continue to add to my cellar with hopes of one day picking out something special to enjoy. The truth is, after what most of us have been through for YEARS, and reading several stories of setbacks from alcohol like unfortunately yours, I'm sad to say tonight I've concluded that I will most likely never drink again. The other side of that coin is the positive side ,the peace of mind of limiting the risks of extending this travesty . I've also read where where some are able to drink alcohol and coffee and have zero issues. All I know is I'm not one of them. Anywho this isn't about me it's all you and how you hung tight and made it through.
All the best buddy,

Thanks [...]! You are one of the first people that helped me out when I came on this sight. I really appreciate all the advice and help you've given over the years. I'd love to drink some good beers again, but it just isn't worth it to me. I did take a sip of a porter beer my wife was drinking the other night with dinner. But that's as far as I'll go now. You sleeping any better these days? Mine is mostly recovered now.

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2017, 04:28:53 am »
[...]....so so happy to read this...up made it through !...It's amazing that any of us get to the end of it.Three years....such alot of our life fighting for normal. I am getting close too at 3.5 years...In a million years I would not have thought 3.5 years.
   Enjoy your life [...]...every little bit of it...Thank you for taking the time to write your Success story . Remember when we combed and re-combed  the Success board hoping for a new story from someone in our time frame ? It is such a help to those [...] along behind us.
     Wishing you every happiness Sig
                                    jae

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2017, 08:30:58 am »
Good news [...] ... all the best my friend ...

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2017, 11:35:07 am »
Thanks [...] and Nova! Both of you helped a great deal during my darkest days. Hope you are both doing well.  :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2017, 02:31:51 pm »
Hey [...],

Glad you recovered.  I knew you would cause you did it twice before the last time.  Didn't see your success story until now as I don't go on this forum much either.  I am mostly recovered too. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2017, 11:07:51 pm »
Hey [...],

Glad you recovered.  I knew you would cause you did it twice before the last time.  Didn't see your success story until now as I don't go on this forum much either.  I am mostly recovered too.

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a message!