Author Topic: Three years and across the finish line  (Read 8600 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Three years and across the finish line
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2017, 08:17:38 pm »
[...], this is wonderful news!  I'm so happy to read this.   :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2017, 09:03:53 pm »
Awesome news man
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2017, 02:09:49 am »
Thanks for the well wishes [...] and [...]!

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2017, 11:21:27 am »
[...],

Im so happy for you. I have stayed away from the forum this weekend as not helping and then I came on and saw this. Ive said before, it couldnt happen to a nicer guy. You've battled and youre a warrior. Your support was always welcome. I cant wait to join you, unfortunately the battle is still on. Bless you  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2017, 11:36:09 am »
Congratulations !  Wow ....just wow. So happy for you.

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2017, 03:30:24 pm »
thanks for sharing your success story with us. you have been through so much, but so wonderful you are ALL better now. thanks for sticking around to encourage others who are behind you. that is very kind of you.

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2017, 07:12:58 pm »
Thanks [...], never and tee! I really do appreciate it.

[...], I've taken plenty of breaks from the forum over the years. Get some [...] when you can.  :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2017, 07:42:25 pm »
[...],
You've fought long and hard and conquered.  I'm so happy for you! May God continue to bless you and your family. Thanks for all your support here.  Best wishes always.

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2017, 10:07:49 pm »
Thanks for your success story, inspirational.   

Thanks...

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2017, 01:54:37 am »
[...], I'm very happy for you, wishing you all the best  :smitten: