Calling all 80-90% healed buddies--Sewing seeds of hope

[co...]

I'm not sure where to put this thread, hopefully the mods will help me out.

It's so easy to get caught up in our own lives once we're functioning again, but I want to remind everyone that many are suffering horribly. Click on the "Show unread posts since last visit" link and find that one person who is suffering and desperately needs those seeds of hope that only you can provide. It will only take a second out of your day and you will be richly rewarded. I remember being at the end of my rope and someone would give me hope and get me through the darkness. Someone out there needs YOU!

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks, Confused1.  I'm at six months and very much in the thick of it.  I hesitate to start threads with issues that are concerning me, because often the only replies are from those who are also suffering, and then we just commiserate with each other.  It's really good to know I'm not alone, but it starts to feel hopeless when we all feel the same.  It completely changes my outlook when someone can hop into the conversation and say, "yeah, I had that too really bad, and it got better."  Sometimes that all we need to hear... over and over.  I just adore those buddies, along with the moderators, who have healed and have stuck around just to encourage.  :thumbsup:

Thanks, Confused1.  I'm at six months and very much in the thick of it.  I hesitate to start threads with issues that are concerning me, because often the only replies are from those who are also suffering, and then we just commiserate with each other.  It's really good to know I'm not alone, but it starts to feel hopeless when we all feel the same.  It completely changes my outlook when someone can hop into the conversation and say, "yeah, I had that too really bad, and it got better."  Sometimes that all we need to hear... over and over.  I just adore those buddies, along with the moderators, who have healed and have stuck around just to encourage.  :thumbsup:

this is a great post confused1

just think a lot of people are not sure if they're 80-90%

Thank you both. There are many wonderful buddies who do come back and help out. I know it made all the difference to me. Hope you're both well soon and you can pm me anytime. Sometimes I'm slow to get back but I promise I will.