Open Group  ·  65 members

Music Lovers

SONGS That Make You Wanna BUST A MOVE!

[Yo...]

[4f...]

Here's a few good ones that I would dance to; not sure about the masses though...

(Jane Child-I Don't Want to Fall in Love)

(Salt-n-Pepa-Push It)

(Vanilla Ice-Ice, Ice Baby)

(MC Hammer-Can't Touch This)

I dance to the beat of a different drummer but I like this one from Sweet; Love is Like Oxygen

So funny you just said that, htc, cos I was popping in to throw down my contributions and look what's first on my list:

The Stone Poneys (feat Linda Ronstadt) - Different Drum   ;D

Dunno what it is about this song but I just love it, always lifts my mood and gets me moving.

Can't see it, says "this video is not available". Had the same prob with "Baby It's You", abcd...though I wouldn't call it a "problem" really.  ;D

Hah, Smart Alek, I hope it's your biggest problem ever! ;)  What's with all these video's not available to you, here, try this one:

"Different Drum" still not available to me. I'm in Canada, so it has to be some legal thing. We have very stringent rules concerning the quality of the content we allow to be diffused up here.  ;D

Maybe it's a Quebecois thingy?  Only French tunes allowed?

PS - So umm, like it's really none of my business but um, you and htc, are you two going steady or something?  ???>:D

Here's my fave version of Bizarre Love Triangle:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=737eL4sU5Vs

And while I'm at it:

Nobody can tell me what color my eyes are either! Blue? Green? Grey? They finally put "green" on my driver's license, but I think they're grey! One of my students in Japan cleverly said "the color of water", meaning variable.  :)

There's a cover of it that I really like a lot. The original is the original of course, but I thought this was a pretty creative take on it. 80's meet the 00's

Here's my fave version of Bizarre Love Triangle:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=737eL4sU5Vs

And while I'm at it:

Nobody can tell me what color my eyes are either! Blue? Green? Grey? They finally put "green" on my driver's license, but I think they're grey! One of my students in Japan cleverly said "the color of water", meaning variable.  :)

There's a cover of it that I really like a lot. The original is the original of course, but I thought this was a pretty creative take on it. 80's meet the 00's

I have time for any version of this song! It's going on the iPod.  :)

"It Takes Two" is a classic. Makes me wanna do the running man.  :laugh:

From the All Music Guide: "There are many critics and listeners who claim that Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock's 'It Takes Two' is the greatest hip-hop single ever cut. It's hard to disagree with them."

Bringing the bacon back...and it's keen to dance to

He was such a bad influence. Smoking, drinking, and dancing like a man possessed!