Open Group  ·  65 members

Music Lovers

SONGS That Make You Wanna BUST A MOVE!

[Yo...]

Yes, yet another song thread...

But it's for those songs that—no matter where you are, what you're doin', or who you're with—

your body is commanding you to get the hell up and dance like nobody's watching!  :yippee:

Lyrics don't matter here. It's the BEAT. It's the HOOK. It's that NASTY GROOVE.

Here's one that always gets me up!

"New Sensation" by INXS

Check Out The Video:

[eb...]
How about "Bust a Move" by Young MC....is very telling and makes one want to ahem...bust a move.

[eb...]
And here is Young MC helping others to bust their moves....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZQQGX24Teg

[eb...]

If you were an 80's enthusiast, I always get inspired by the song After the Fire by Der Kommisar

LorazepamFree2015,

Thanks for the shoegazing! And for introducing me to Hartfield. I got a little nostalgic cuz I lived in Japan for almost 10 years. Great stuff.

LorazepamFree2015,

Thanks for the shoegazing! And for introducing me to Hartfield. I got a little nostalgic cuz I lived in Japan for almost 10 years. Great stuff.

You're most welcome. How about some classic New Order stuff thrown into the mix, too:

https://youtu.be/TQt5JdZTD9k

Here's my fave version of Bizarre Love Triangle:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=737eL4sU5Vs

And while I'm at it:

Nobody can tell me what color my eyes are either! Blue? Green? Grey? They finally put "green" on my driver's license, but I think they're grey! One of my students in Japan cleverly said "the color of water", meaning variable.  :)

[eb...]

I dance to the beat of a different drummer but I like this one from Sweet; Love is Like Oxygen

I dance to the beat of a different drummer but I like this one from Sweet; Love is Like Oxygen

So funny you just said that, htc, cos I was popping in to throw down my contributions and look what's first on my list:

The Stone Poneys (feat Linda Ronstadt) - Different Drum   ;D

Dunno what it is about this song but I just love it, always lifts my mood and gets me moving.

So funny you just said that, htc, cos I was popping in to throw down my contributions and look what's first on my list:

Dunno what it is about this song but I just love it, always lifts my mood and gets me moving.

Can't see it, says "this video is not available". Had the same prob with "Baby It's You", abcd...though I wouldn't call it a "problem" really.  ;D

[eb...]

This one's for my mother...she has a lot of soul...she would think this one is a good dance song:

James Brown-I Feel Good

Can't see it, says "this video is not available". Had the same prob with "Baby It's You", abcd...though I wouldn't call it a "problem" really.  ;D

Hah, Smart Alek, I hope it's your biggest problem ever! ;)  What's with all these video's not available to you, here, try this one:

[eb...]

Loved this song; it's got a good beat and you can dance to it

Information Society-I want to know