Nothing but respect

[Ja...]

Some of you know may already a lot of you don't but I am not on benzos nor have I have ever taken one.  I got on here to learn more about benzos and provide support for the most wonderful person I have ever met.  She is incredible and yes I have read that it is not a good idea for someone getting off of benzos to get into a relationship with someone.  I love her dearly and would do anything for that woman. I am here to stick it out with her even in the tough stages of withdrawals. 

I have nothing but respect for all of you going through this.  I know I can't possibly imagine everything because I haven't been through it but I want you all to know there people out there (like myself) who want to know the truth about these meds and want to change the landscape of how business is done in the pharma industry.  I wish you all the best and that you accomplish what you set out to do.  I have learned so much through my girlfriend and on benzobuddies.  I want to spread awareness to people that don't know because I had no idea until I met her.  Everyone have a wonderful day and God Bless!

• 1 month later...
My God! I commend you. My family won't even look up this life robbing phenomenon. This harm was DONE to me. Klonopin was SOLD to me! Like a vitamin. No lawyer will touch it unless I give them 20,000 of my retirement. When I get better, 7months now, I WILL crack this abomination wide open. Wow I just sounded like my old self. Be patient and don't forget to take care of You. You human be-in.