41 Days benzo free. Not ready for success story yet!

[Na...]

Hi BB's

Its been 41 days off :thumbsup:

Living life between waves n windows, tho windows are getting longer each day but still waves are here all the time.

Night sweating is started 3 days ago... this is horrible  :o. I never experienced this before in my life.

Gastritis is rising  :-\

and some other symptoms which are not important at all as I am use to of them and they don't bother much.

Overall life is getting back to normal very slightly. Depression is still there and sometime I lose all hope suddenly. At that moment fear of death and intrusive thoughts take over my mind and bang....

Energy is the only great and biggest stuff I got from withdrawal till yet as I can do anything now, hell of work load, playing with my daughters, high sex drive I can do anything but traveling and going outside is still a big issue for me. Hope one day I will break my cocoon. Withdrawal is a very serious game I was totally under estimating the shit.

Well this is all about it yet...

It sounds like you're improving, and any improvement is a sign of future healing! 

:smitten:

Thanks Megan,

Yes Thank God I am improving

It sounds like you're improving, and any improvement is a sign of future healing! 

:smitten:

And you moved me... I am feeling sad being moved, That withdrawal taper board always felt like home  :tickedoff:

So happy you're feeling better Nasir!!

giphy.gif

Thanks Meems, Love your gifs... you are grinding em everywhere  :sick::thumbsup: