Why does new script of ativan feel different?

[cr...]

Has anybody else noticed a change in the way lorazepam feels from script to script? I'm taking the generic made by Mylan. I just picked up my new script this week and it feels like a different benzo. I'm not really comfortable with how it's effecting me. My only conclusion is that the company changed something in the formula. I took a pill from from last months script and one from this months in the same day to compare. Something has clearly changed. Not sure what I can do about this though?

[53...]

Have you always taken the mylan brand?

If so have you checked the patient handouts against previous to see if they have changed it...if not maybe you could discuss with your pharmacy and see, or even find a way to contact the company, but past that, imam not sure what might be done if the company changed a formulation.

I did notice that actually. The handout has changed. It now has tons of warnings all over it about dependence and what not. And yes, have always took Mylan. Not sure what would happen if I tried a different generic.

[6e...]

I had that happen when I used to take Paxil, and therefore had to ask for the Teva version of generic Paxil, which was reliable.

Another thing that might be worth a try would be to ask for the name brand Ativan, and not generic lorazepam. It'll be more expensive though, of course.

Mylan's lorazepam feels potent enough to me. However, Mylan's valium is horrible, as their pills crumble so easily. At least their lorazepam doesn't.

Honestly it feels like they added a ton of muscle relaxing effects to the mix. I can barely walk. This new script is garbage.

I was just placed on Ativan from xanax, at .5mg less than my Xanax script and in the three days I've been taking it, it's making me lose my mind.

I've taken ativan before, a week before the Xanax, and it was great. The new version is terrible, doesn't even stop my anxiety. The last three days have been hell for me without xanax and ativan isn't doing it's job.