What's your favorite gag from The Simpsons??

[Yo...]

So many to choose from! Post a video link if you can!

Remember Bart's April Fools prank?  :laugh:

Check it out!

[78...]
I haven't watched the show in years but remember the early episodes...I was in high school when it first came out...wanted to eat a butterfinger every time the show was on...

Same here! I remember saying to friends at school back in '94 that "you know, yesterday's episode wasn't as funny as usual. I think the show is slipping."

Of course those shows are classics compared to the later stuff. I stopped watching in '99 I think. Imagine, 17 seasons I haven't seen and don't really care to see. I'm sure they have their moments, but the early years were brilliant. Sorry to the millenials!  :)

Wow this thread is on fire! So glad I started it!  ::)

Omfg, crack me up, why don't you?  :laugh:  :wacko:    :laugh:

Sorry, I really never watched much of the Simpsons otherwise I'd be all over this thread  ::)  ;) ... But I bet all the gags were just great!  :sleepy: 

Keep shakin' it, Shook.

I'll keep shaking it alright! Like a can of Duff beer in a paint mixer!

Hardtocope loves this thread and I won't let her down.  :thumbsup:

If I have to I'll bump it up every day with a new lyric from "Baby It's You".  ;D

[78...]
It's probably one of the more light-hearted threads....can't even remember any more episodes...hm...the Halloween episodes were always memorable...

You could start a Spongebob thread!

The last cartoons I watched were The Simpsons, Ren & Stimpy, Beavis And Butthead, and occasionally Dexter's Laboratory! All of which really date me. lol

Anyone remember this one?  Talking about dating oneself ...  :o

I was a very young 'un, I loved this show but also found it a bit scary so always needed someone watching it with me, lol.  I see there are full episodes available on Youtube now, amazing.

I'll keep shaking it alright! Like a can of Duff beer in a paint mixer!

Hardtocope loves this thread and I won't let her down.  :thumbsup:

If I have to I'll bump it up every day with a new lyric from "Baby It's You".  ;D

:thumbsup:  ;D  Hardtocope is lucky to have found you.  Stick with this shaker dude, Htc, he's very good fun to be around, good energy to calm down that hyperactive nervous system!

:smitten: 

"Supercarrrrr! Supercarrrrr! Suspended in an aquarium with some goldfish to create the illusion of scale! Supercarrrrr!"

I'll ask my parents if they remember that one!  ;D

Looks like it's by the same people who made "Thunderbirds" using similar marionettes. I used to watch that...but alas, "Supercar" never made it into reruns. Not in my market.

You can find anything on YouTube! It's a real treasure trove of nostalgia.