Making Xanax Water Soluble with Vodka

[...]

Hi Folks,

This question has probably been answered already(sorry if it has).

Is 2 ml vodka enough to make 1 1/2 mg Xanax water soluble?.................I know the 2 ml is for 1 mg and was wondering if it was enough for the extra 1/2?

Thanks

Hi Folks,

This question has probably been answered already(sorry if it has).

Is 2 ml vodka enough to make 1 1/2 mg Xanax water soluble?.................I know the 2 ml is for 1 mg and was wondering if it was enough for the extra 1/2?

Thanks

It would work, but I would recommend 2ml vodka for each mg X.

And not trying to be nitpicky, but for clarification... dissolving it in vodka doesn't really make it "water soluble".  It will dissolve in the vodka, then can be safely diluted with water.

Thanks.................so technically I would use 3 ml vodka per 1 1/2 mg Xanax..........going to make a week's worth and get the math right.

Thanks.................so technically I would use 3 ml vodka per 1 1/2 mg Xanax..........going to make a week's worth and get the math right.

Correct. 

And if you want a .1mg=1ml final solution, add 12ml water.