15 months no windows and healed in an instant. Beyond weird

[Da...]

Hello all,

Just wanted to come back after a few years out and report that since my instantaneous healing while at my desk one day, after 15 months of no windows, everything is still great and doing well. I’ve remarried and she is my absolute best friend and an incredible woman. My golf game at 52yrs is better than ever and I sleep like a baby with no meds.  Just wanted to give you guys some hope. Hang in there. There will probably be no story just like your own, but if you stay away from all the “medicines” you will get better. Just give your brain time to heal on its own, and it will.

I don’t respond to messages but I do wish you all the best and know your healing will come. Go ahead, look forward to it, it’s coming!!!

Dave86

Congratulations Dave, for everything, your marriage, your wellness and your golf game!

Thanks for posting this message of hope, we know how member hang on to words like these to see them through the rough spots.

PG  :smitten:

Thanks for coming back with an update Dave, congratulations on your marriage!

I hope life continues to get better for you.

Magrita :smitten:

Dave86,

From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for coming back and giving us an update of your success story. This means so much for me. It also gives all of us who are still struggling hope that healing do happens when the right time comes for us.

Congratulations on your marriage, and golf game. You deserve the best of life.

May you continue to receive peace, joy, peace and wellness.

Blessings!

Pi

Thank you so much, Dave, for coming back to wish us well!!  I've read your story many times and was very glad to see it at the top today.  Many, many good wishes for your continued health and happiness!

Flibberty

thank you for sharing and providing hope!

I also want to call out that i hope the people that read picked on something invaluable which is why there arent as many success stories or why the healed dont come back. I firmly believe that is very valuable for those panicking about not seeing enough stories

Thank you so much for coming back to BenzoBuddies and sharing your journey with us! So happy that you finally feel better! What a terrible, heart breaking experience you had to go through because of these drugs! Thank you for all the details, learning from all of them! Best wishes to you! :smitten:

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...