Author Topic: 15 months no windows and healed in an instant. Beyond weird  (Read 9413 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 15 months no windows and healed in an instant. Beyond weird
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2020, 07:16:38 pm »
thank you for sharing and providing hope!

I also want to call out that i hope the people that read picked on something invaluable which is why there arent as many success stories or why the healed dont come back. I firmly believe that is very valuable for those panicking about not seeing enough stories
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: 15 months no windows and healed in an instant. Beyond weird
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2020, 03:04:41 pm »
Thank you so much for coming back to BenzoBuddies and sharing your journey with us! So happy that you finally feel [...]! What a terrible, heart breaking experience you had to go through because of these drugs! Thank you for all the details, learning from all of them! Best wishes to you! :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.