clonazepam 1mg dlmt plan details needed

[tn...]

Need a dlmt plan ...equipment...how it's done..how often to dose..use teva brand 0.5mg pills...don't have no experience..only know I'm very sick and homebound and bedridden most of the day...will a dlmt...benefit me if possible can someone PM with the details of how its done...please help me someone im thankful to you in advance...please im begging for help...i don't want to be sick anymore...I've been sick for 10 months since i started my taper on july 2016.

Wow.... 28 views and not one comment as to how this dlmt is done...is this thread in the right section?...i was told by SG57..to post the thread here and someone would help me out...i guess not..i thought this was a support and help forum...can anyone at least point me to someone who can help....PLEASE!!!

IMO,you can dissolve your meds in a small amount of vodka and add water for a dilute solution. I am not sure what your current dosage is.

Use 2ml of vodka or propylene glycol for each mg of K.  Add 8ml of water.  Your final solution will be .1mg per ml.

Use an oral syringe to pull up your dose, and drink it.

Use 2ml of vodka or propylene glycol for each mg of K.  Add 8ml of water.  Your final solution will be 1mg per ml.

That's too confusing for me, I dont' know about TNT lol.. I literally need someone to just write it out for me to follow step by step, cut by cut.

This is me when I look at numbers.

giphy.gif

Use 2ml of vodka or propylene glycol for each mg of K.  Add 8ml of water.  Your final solution will be .1mg per ml.

That's too confusing for me, I dont' know about TNT lol.. I literally need someone to just write it out for me to follow step by step, cut by cut.

giphy.gif

1mg K + 2ml solvent + 8ml water...I really don't know how to make it much simpler than that.

And I don't know any way to taper without "...looking at numbers".

;)

Use 2ml of vodka or propylene glycol for each mg of K.  Add 8ml of water.  Your final solution will be 1mg per ml.

giphy.gif

1mg K + 2ml solvent + 8ml water...I really don't know how to make it much simpler than that.

;)

:laugh: that still makes my brain want to bleed lol.. So I am at .62mg if I wanted to taper by 10% how would I make up my stuff and how much would I take out?  :o

giphy.gif

;)

:laugh: that still makes my brain want to bleed lol.. So I am at .62mg if I wanted to taper by 10% how would I make up my stuff and how much would I take out?  :o

Well, I already told you how to "make up your stuff"...1mg K + 2ml solvent + 8ml water

And you don't "take out" anything.  You prepare a batch of liquid K, and just take what you need each day, and drink it.

If you do that, then 10ml of liquid will be 1mg K.  So 6.2ml would be .62mg K.

.62mg X 10% = .062mg reduction

.062mg reduction/10 days = .0062mg cut each day  (round down to .006mg)

Your daily dose schedule would

.62mg    6.2ml

.614mg    6.14ml

.608mg    6.08ml

.602mg    6.02ml

etc...

Each days dose is yesterday's dose minus .006mg (.06ml)  The calculator on your phone will do all the calculations.

Can you make a cake from a box mix?...this is really easier than that.  ;)

Hi builder..can you write a step by step type instructions for a 1mg K daily reduction of 0.5ml a day?...i don't follow the amonunt of k to liquid ratio...its confusing im a newbie surely you can understand my confusion..and the need  for simple instructions...please don't get frustrated and please help

So if you took up a 1ml amount of the solution it would be like taking a 1mg pill for the day?..and 10ml of this solution whould be a 10 day supply of medication at 1mg a day?

giphy.gif

;)

Well, I already told you how to "make up your stuff"...1mg K + 2ml solvent + 8ml water

And you don't "take out" anything.  You prepare a batch of liquid K, and just take what you need each day, and drink it.

.62mg    6.2ml

.614mg    6.14ml

.608mg    6.08ml

.602mg    6.02ml

etc...

Each days dose is yesterday's dose minus .006mg (.06ml)  The calculator on your phone will do all the calculations.

OMG thank YOU so MUCH!! I Get it!! I think :D

giphy.gif

So if you took up a 1ml amount of the solution it would be like taking a 1mg pill for the day?..and 10ml of this solution whould be a 10 day supply of medication at 1mg a day?

Yes I think so, but wait for Builder  :laugh:

I corrected a typo in my post.  The correct final solution concentration will be .1 (1/10th) mg per ml.

So drinking 10ml would be taking 1mg of K.

And if your at 1mg/day, it would take about 100ml to make a 10 day solution.

giphy.gif

;)

.62mg    6.2ml

.614mg    6.14ml

.608mg    6.08ml

.602mg    6.02ml

etc...

OMG thank YOU so MUCH!! I Get it!! I think :D

giphy.gif

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi builder..can you write a step by step type instructions for a 1mg K daily reduction of 0.5ml a day?...i don't follow the amonunt of k to liquid ratio...its confusing im a newbie surely you can understand my confusion..and the need  for simple instructions...please don't get frustrated and please help

OK, first instruction: Dissolve 1mgK in 2ml vodka or PG, and add 8 ml water.  So you obviously now have 1mg K in 10ml of liquid, or .1mg per ml.  You can of course make larger batches by following the same ratios  ie: 1mg K:2ml solvent:8ml water.  This will always give a final concentration of .1mg per ml, regardless of how large a batch you prepare.

Now, how much do you want to cut, in mgs, and over what time frame, in days?  Ex:  .5mg over 30 days

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I understand dosing 1mg a day but how do i make daily reduction...what % do you recommend that will be,comfortable and how would that formula look like thanks

So if you wanted to say drop .1mg you would take out 1ml dump it in the sink and drink the rest. I think that would be 10% cut I think.

So if you wanted to say drop .1mg you would take out 1ml dump it in the sink and drink the rest. I think that would be 10% cut I think.

It seems like this myth will never die!  ::)  You don't "take out" anything!  You make a supply of dilute liquid benzo, then you draw out the correct dose and drink it...the same as you would any other liquid med. And if you use liquid to taper, you just drink less each day.  Look at the schedule I gave you:

.62mg    6.2ml

.614mg    6.14ml

.608mg    6.08ml

.602mg    6.02ml

etc...

Suppose your doc gave you a scrip for a med and said:

"Take 10 teaspoon  the first day, then reduce dose by 1 teaspoon each day". 

I suspect you would just take 10 tsp day 1, 9 tsp day 2, 8 tsp day 3, etc...You wouldn't "take out and throw away" anything.

This is just the same.  Your dilute liquid benzo is just a bottle of medicine, and you will reduce your dose each day.  And of course, you are free to choose any daily reduction rate you wish.

Again, this really isn't complicated.  ;)

It seems like this myth will never die!  ::)  You don't "take out" anything!  You make a supply of dilute liquid benzo, then you draw out the correct dose and drink it...the same as you would any other liquid med. And if you use liquid to taper, you just drink less each day.  Look at the schedule I gave you:

.62mg    6.2ml

.614mg    6.14ml

.608mg    6.08ml

.602mg    6.02ml

etc...

Suppose your doc gave you a scrip for a med and said:

"Take 10 teaspoon  the first day, then reduce dose by 1 teaspoon each day". 

I suspect you would just take 10 tsp day 1, 9 tsp day 2, 8 tsp day 3, etc...You wouldn't "take out and throw away" anything.

This is just the same.  Your dilute liquid benzo is just a bottle of medicine, and you will reduce your dose each day.  And of course, you are free to choose any daily reduction rate you wish.

Again, this really isn't complicated.  ;)

It really IS complicated when you have benzo brain and can't think straight.. I know normally this wouldn't be a problem for me to comprehend but it is right now. 

I understand dosing 1mg a day but how do i make daily reduction...what % do you recommend that will be,comfortable and how would that formula look like thanks

You just drink less of the liquid med each day.  Look at the info I just posted to meems.

There are several different "recommended" taper rates, but generally, somewhere around 5-7% per 10-14 days seems to work for most folks.  It probably a good idea to start at a conservative rate, and if things go smoothly, you can gradually work up to a more "optimum" rate.

• 2 weeks later...

Tnt815........take the equation that builder posted for you and find someone, ( I actually called an old math teacher) to help me write out my taper plans. I showed her everything Builder wrote and she plotted out a taper ( remember if WD symptoms get to bad, you can hold your taper for awhile until you stabilize). I had horrid brain crud and couldn't wrap my brain around the math either now did I trust my anxious brain to be accurate. If you know any teachers, engineers or even a good nurse, show them builders equation and posts and they can explain it to you. In person is always easier!

Best wishes for healing.

Mellowplease

How long can the K, vodka and H2o mixture last as far as shelf life? Does it need to be mixed daily or will it keep it's original potency ? Hate to waste K but don't want to fool with a inferior solution . I had been planning slow LMT but if there is a way to go liquid and not mix a new batch every  day, it would be helpful. If I can get away from milk which bothers my GI  system a bit, I'd be thrilled!    Thanks Mellowplease