Author Topic: picamilon anybody ever here of this  (Read 299 times)

[Buddie]

picamilon anybody ever here of this
« on: April 24, 2017, 03:49:00 pm »
I just read this might help withdraw any body else here of it?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: picamilon anybody ever here of this
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 07:27:48 pm »
Hi I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering the same thing. Has anybody heard of Picamilon? I'm from Russia originally, and that's where it's made, i was planning to travel there pretty soon, and was reading up on this supposedly very new wonder supplement, it can be done intravenuously,
 and supposedly has very good results for cognitive functions and in treatment of alzeimer's, parkinson's, etc.. I was wondering if it could be good for benzo wd too? it's not a medicine, it's natural, so i'm really curious about it, has anybody had any experience with this? I can't afford NAD+ treatment right now, so I'm wondering if that could be a more affordable alternative to it?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.