Getting Titration Math Correct

[...]

I'm starting a dry/liquid titration of 1 1/2 mg of xanax that I take daily.

The process will be 1/2 mg dry and 1 mg dissolved in 2ml vodka and 298 ml of water.

I will pull 1ml of the mix daily as long as there are minimal withdrawals etc.

Question: Is there a way to tell after I've been withdrawing from the mix for awhile, how much that equates in mg terms?

I want to compute when I'm down to the liquid equivalent of say .25 mg and how many draws would it take to get to that?

Thanks

[92...]

1.5 mg in 300 mls (total volume)

So each milliliter contains (1.5/300 = 0.005) mgs of xanax.  If you remove 1 mls, you reduce 0.005 mgs.  If you remove 10 mls, you reduce 0.05 mgs.  100 mls = 0.5 mgs.  300 mls = 1.5 mgs.

Make sense?

Got it.................really appreciate it!  Math has never been my forte.

Thanks