• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Vi...]

• [Kl...]

• [Aj...]

• [Ho...]

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I haven't tried that...do you know if I'll become dependent on it?  I've been trying to avoid prescriptions as that's what lead me down this road.  I just bought some homeopathic stuff for dizziness and vertigo with headaches, we will see how that goes.

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll ask my doctor about it.

Rach

I just looked it's listed as an anti-histermine.

In the UK it is sold in chemists as Sturgeron for travel sickness so I doubt it is addictive.

I just take it when the vertigo or the brain sloshing around head gets very bad and it does seem to ease it a bit.

anyone get really dull aches in random parts of their head?

feels like the head flu but its not

stabbing pains/dulls aches everything

im so terrified

it hurts

lovelyduck-

Yes, this is very common!  I have some kind of "headache" each and every day and the area and intensity varies.  The only thin that sometimes helps is Advil and I try not to use it too often because it's not safe.  I also have an increase in the headaches when I try to exercise, am over stimulated or tired.  I do notice ice packs help and a hot shower too.

I'm sorry you have it, it's no fun!

Rach

• 2 weeks later...

19 months ou still have very painful squeezing thingling head scalp. I can't belive it. When is going to end????losing hope :(

Love and healing to you all

Vica

• 4 weeks later...
I get the head pressure also. My blood pressure goes up as well. I can hear my heart beating with the ringing in my ears! Does anyone else get elevated blood pressure with the head pressure?

I get the head pressure also. My blood pressure goes up as well. I can hear my heart beating with the ringing in my ears! Does anyone else get elevated blood pressure with the head pressure?

Yes my blood pressure goes higher when I have more pressure and anxiety.

Vica

These head sensations are literally driving me deeper into depression!

I hear you!!!! I'm feeling same but we have to push forward and belive one day will be better!!!!!

So sorry for your suffering  :smitten:

Love and healing

Vica

I have this also (((( my neck is so tight the main muscle in the center.. if I go to massage it I get more head pressure.. head pressure in the back of head and scalp, sometimes it radiates to the sides and I get brain zaps... colors get bright and I start getting chest pain, it’s a cycle..

• 4 weeks later...

Mine is mainly in my forhead above my eyebrows or behind my eyes

I’m getting an MRI hopefully next month to check for aneurysm cause I’m terrified .

Anyone else have this ?

Lovelyduck-

Yes, this is unfortunately very common.  I know how scary and painful it is!  I had migraines that seemed to be in my forehead area or on one side of my head behind my eye for months and months.  I also had pressure so bad it felt like my eyes wanted to pop out and my ears were always full and seemed to have pressure too.  I tried many migraine prescriptions and OTC's but nothing really helped and I had side effects.  Ice or heat packs help and Advil with Tylenol helped more than any prescriptions.  Hang in there, they will get better but it is good to be on the safe side and an MRI will help ease your mind.  It is really amazing that these little pills can cause so many horrific symptoms!

Please let us know how your appt goes and good luck!

Rach

[cd...]

getting pressure today like i cant believe. after all these symptoms, they still baffle me sometimes.

its indescribable, i guess like something  on the inside is blowing up a rubber ball with all their strength, im like 300psi on the inside of my neck and back of my head.

its like, how is this even possible? what im feeling. wow. ill survive, ive had 2 years of horror so its like, oh, ok, this is todays "thing" but just as a thoughtful person im like, how am i even feeling this right now without exploding?  :P

My head and neck stuff is constant 24/7.  Constant pain,burning and tingling.  My head pain usually starts on the left seems to migrate from the back right side of my neck which burns constantly.  The pain and pressure are beyond comprehension.  I’ve had it for 14 months.

Luke, me too. I always say it’s like my brain is a balloon inflating inside my head. And it pulses in there too. Head pressure got worse for me over the last month.

:smitten:

Mcs

• 3 weeks later...

21.5 months out still suffering with terrible head pressure squeezing burning, thingling, muscle spasm in the head or scalp.When is going to end?

Love and healing

Vica

• 2 weeks later...

I'm only 4 months out from a CT Valium short term use ....

I have head pressure and pain (that moves around) - but always on the left side.  Burning and pressure over ear and side of head - off and on.  Neck spasms seem to "walk up" the back of my head.  Dizziness and some nausea come and go.  Had leg pain (and other) before  - this is by far the worst so far.  Use heat at times...but sometimes it makes it worse.  Same with cold.  Have to just try whatever works that day.  I have started using Tiger Balm (per another BB's suggestion) and gosh! it actually helps!

• 2 months later...

MRI came back clear but not convinced as I’ve read a million stories about aneurisms and now finding out a MRA is what will show an actual aneurism

I’m loosing it 😖

I have bubling and tingling in my head as well. It always has something to do with sleep so it starts when I fall a sleep or wake up. It is like internal vibration in head or coke bubling inside my head. It has lessened over the time but comes back several times a week.

• 2 months later...

MRI came back clear but not convinced as I’ve read a million stories about aneurisms and now finding out a MRA is what will show an actual aneurism

I’m loosing it 😖

I have same thing and think I need an MRA. Did you ever get one? How are your symptoms? I hope better.

Thanks

Jo