Author Topic: Head pressure and squeezing.  (Read 17537 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Head pressure and squeezing.
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2017, 04:49:04 pm »
Is it a sort of bubbling sensation?

Not had that with withdrawal but has iot when first got ME - was told it's just a nerve.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2017, 06:51:04 pm »
Hi guys,

Check out my post on CDP choline in the alternative supplement section.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2017, 08:44:50 am »
Yes it is a sort of bubbling sensation, a bit like trapped nerve? Did it eventually just go away for you. I have M.E too btw.

The other thing it could be is that i've got a really bad cough at the moment, must be coughing 100 times a day, had it for a couple of weeks (the whole family has it) and it feels like it's a strain on my neck when i cough, especially if i'm lying down or asleep when i start coughing.

Anyway [...] it goes away soon, symptoms are piling up on me at the moment and it's annoying.

Is it a sort of bubbling sensation?

Not had that with withdrawal but has iot when first got ME - was told it's just a nerve.

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2017, 11:02:04 pm »
Head pressure came back again 😭😭

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2017, 11:30:25 am »
Hi [...].

I had it initially 21 years ago when first got ill.
Yes it has gone but neck is much much worse in so many other ways I now think of the bubbling as a minor thing and associate it with muscles releasing actually so kind of a good thing.
If I get that bubbling sensation anywhere it normally accompanies a release of a long term spasm. I haven't had this since started withdrawal but it rarely happened anyway.

How long have you had ME?

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2017, 12:11:44 am »
Anyone else have this weird hangover/dizzy sensation???  I've had it from day 1 and it's every day all day!?

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2017, 03:33:56 pm »
Have you tried Cinnarizine? You can get it from a pharmacy.

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2017, 03:55:59 pm »
No, I haven't tried that...do you know if I'll become dependent on it?  I've been trying to avoid prescriptions as that's what lead me down this road.  I just bought some homeopathic stuff for dizziness and vertigo with headaches, we will see how that goes.

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll ask my doctor about it.

Rach

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2017, 04:00:51 pm »
I just looked it's listed as an anti-histermine.
In the UK it is sold in chemists as Sturgeron for travel sickness so I doubt it is addictive.
I just take it when the vertigo or the brain sloshing around head gets very bad and it does seem to ease it a bit.

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2017, 03:15:37 am »
anyone get really dull aches in random parts of their head?
feels like the head flu but its not
stabbing pains/dulls aches everything
im so terrified
it hurts