Author Topic: Head pressure and squeezing.  (Read 17506 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Head pressure and squeezing.
« Reply #160 on: December 27, 2021, 04:36:07 am »
I didn't know there was a head pressure support group.  I was diagnosed with Lupus Encephalitis last Jan. which explains my head pressure I have all the time.  I wish it would stop. 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #161 on: April 21, 2022, 07:01:35 pm »
Bump!
Head pressure was my very first symptom, along with neck pain. It turns out I had reached tolerance. My am dose of Xanax was no longer enough. Anyhow, I had the intense pressure for 3 months straight. Now it has lessened somewhat, but never completely goes away. Iím trying to just enjoy the window and [...] it lasts. But man, itís terrible. Nothing touches it. Iíve had migraines my whole life and I actually prefer them.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #162 on: June 15, 2022, 06:47:29 am »
Anyone?? Need help with this insane head pressure!

Came on strong after COVID.

Man, please tell me this goes away!!