Author Topic: Head pressure and squeezing.  (Read 17536 times)

[Buddie]

Head pressure and squeezing.
« on: April 17, 2017, 07:38:47 pm »
  I know a lot of people have this.  I have had it today for the first time and I am so terrified.  I have a lot of burning nerve pain but never had any head symptoms until today.  Does anyone know anything that can help this.  I'm not even tapering at the moment just holding due to unbearable pain and symptoms.  I feel I can't take much more. Help. 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Head pressure and squeezing.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 09:23:44 am »
I have this. I know what you mean:(
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 06:05:45 pm »
So sorry for your pain. I know is terrible. I'm 13 months out and suffering with burning squeezing head and scalp for about 2 years now. This is the worst pain ever. So sorry you have to go trough this.
Hot bath can help, or I put my head under  a cold  ish water and is comes the burning a bit. Or ice on your head.
Hopefully with time it will get better. Most people say is slowly going away. I'm hoping to one day I will get some relief.
Hang in there
Love and healing
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 05:07:22 pm »
I was looking for a group for this exact [...] symptom. I have constant head and ear pressure with dizziness and bad headaches...these symptoms last for days on end!  I also have horrible nausea, but the head stuff is the worst!

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 03:49:36 am »
this is acting up for me tonight.  ugh.  [...] you guys are feeling better!

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2017, 02:32:40 pm »
I have it right now. I'm at work and it feels like my brain will squeeze through my ears and my eyes will pop out. Using a PC and screen is so painful.  It's in my neck and face too, just awful. Wish someone could explain exactly what it is. Life without this will be amazing. I do freak out worrying it's something else,  and then I see it's not just me. No one should have to put up with this.

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2017, 04:48:58 pm »
My worst symptoms in a wave are head pressure with nausea and tinnitus off the charts. I feel like I'm in deep water or something with the crushing head and ringing. I often have dry heaving with this. 45 months off now and also I get good days, 1/2 my time is spent in hell with the above symptoms.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2017, 01:13:58 am »
Another day of this...been two weeks in a BAD wave & now I have a bloated stomach and vomiting.  I think I got the flu from my kids, but add it to my head stuff and I don't think I'll make it!

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 12:56:30 pm »
Suffering so badly with this right now. My brain feels like it will squeeze out of my ears. Lots of pulsating in the head and ears too. Absolutely terrified in hell.

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2017, 11:14:22 pm »
Same . A little over a month off and I'm so dizzy with crazy head pressure and on and off headaches