I MADE IT AND SO COULD YOU!!

[en...]

This is just a quick update to tell you all that it is now eleven months since quitting cold turkey and for the last month my life is GREAT....all the withdrawal symptoms seem to have dissappeared,the brain fog has left and I have my life back......it took may,many months of severe symtoms,even seizures,weeks of de-realisation and hiding in my room,but....thanks to BB-friends and Colin for this site I persevered and can now safely say to every one out there,hang in,time does heal......THANK YOU ALL.... :clap: :clap:

[a3...]

engel-

I am so happy to hear this from you. I was just thinking about you yesterday, wondering how you were doing...this is great news and one that many of us need to hear.

I could almost cry with joy!

Just Breathe

Thank you Engel for sharing this!

So inspiring to hear complete recovery from those that took the benzo's for years.

I have been off 3 months now and still suffering but very hopeful to be healed one day too.

Best wishes to you and living your life benzo-free!

XXXX :smitten:

Shelley

• 2 weeks later...

This is awesome news engel - you have endured so much and now you deserve some happy, healthy times :D :D

Love Spring xxx

• 4 weeks later...

This is so inspiring, Engel !

I am close to becoming benzo-free, but it has been a constant battle. I am now accepting that there will be some bad days, but that I will get thru it. Hearing that all these symptoms eventually fade is so encouraging. 

Thank you Thank you Thank you !  :thumbsup:

George

• 1 month later...