Author Topic: Healed after 12 years!  (Read 64658 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Healed after 12 years!
« Reply #320 on: May 15, 2021, 10:53:35 pm »
Still waiting for my day to come... and I know it will. I'm giving this a bump for those of us in it for the long haul.  8)

Thanks for doing that today. Same.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #321 on: November 09, 2021, 09:51:55 pm »
Bumping this back to the forefront for us old timers. Getting closer and closer by the day.  8)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #322 on: May 10, 2022, 04:24:10 pm »
Bumping this thread again. Almost 8.5 years off and getting tiny little glimpses into what's to come. (I'll probably get slammed by a wave just because I said that.) The clock keeps ticking but no windows yet. Getting closer still...  8)

[Buddie]

« Reply #323 on: May 11, 2022, 06:50:07 am »
Bumping this thread again. Almost 8.5 years off and getting tiny little glimpses into what's to come. (I'll probably get slammed by a wave just because I said that.) The clock keeps ticking but no windows yet. Getting closer still...  8)

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

One of my favorite success stories  :smitten:
Closing on 5 years and still trapped in a 'broken mind'  :'( can't wait to get glimpses of the life ahead, but thankful for everything that helps to keep the [...] alive. Thank you  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #324 on: May 25, 2022, 02:53:27 pm »
How you are doing now [...]. I am almost 6 years off since first, original wd but I don't think it counts anymore, cause in betwen a lot of happened, I went back not by my will, smoked weed and drank, then pollydrugged again for a year or so so, ct too many times, then got off everything again. I don't believe anymore in anything. Lost everything and obviously didn't have anything in first place.

Too hard to believe in anything.

[Buddie]

« Reply #325 on: May 28, 2022, 09:11:24 am »

:laugh:  [...] of my life.....

[Buddie]

« Reply #326 on: May 28, 2022, 09:15:11 am »
How you are doing now [...]. I am almost 6 years off since first, original wd but I don't think it counts anymore, cause in betwen a lot of happened, I went back not by my will, smoked weed and drank, then pollydrugged again for a year or so so, ct too many times, then got off everything again. I don't believe anymore in anything. Lost everything and obviously didn't have anything in first place.

You just need to believe in yourself.  Believe that you took the first step towards a [...] tomorrow.  It all looks very gloomy where you are at,  but you’ll get snippets of feeling semi-okay when the worst bit is over.  Just keep going!

[Buddie]

« Reply #327 on: May 28, 2022, 07:59:36 pm »

You just need to believe in yourself.  Believe that you took the first step towards a [...] tomorrow.  It all looks very gloomy where you are at,  but you’ll get snippets of feeling semi-okay when the worst bit is over.  Just keep going!
Well I used to be very confident before, way before, while I was healthy. As a kid especially, till 13 maybe. Look how it turned out to be. I had a window or don't what it was I think before 2, 3 months and was confident.
Thank you for your encouragament and nice words.

[Buddie]

« Reply #328 on: June 27, 2022, 09:32:01 am »
Why some people suffer more than others? Is there any rhyme for this or no?