Author Topic: Healed after 12 years!  (Read 45167 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Healed after 12 years!
« Reply #300 on: January 07, 2020, 09:54:30 pm »
You go, Mon

There are *mean girls* everywhere!!!

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #301 on: January 07, 2020, 10:15:32 pm »
I find it incredibly sad that a success [...] has devolved in this way, there are so few protracted success stories, it gives little [...] to those who suffer from long term benzodiazapine withdrawal syndrome.  Can't we let one of the only ones provide [...]?

This forum should never be about who has it worse, or who does it [...], this forum should be a safe, non-judgemental place for those who are suffering.  We have one thing in common on this forum and we can't even agree on this one thing, to support each other through this nightmare.  As I said, this makes me sad.

Can we please get back to rejoicing in [...]'s success?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #302 on: January 10, 2020, 01:53:24 am »
Amen, thank you [...].

[Buddie]

« Reply #303 on: January 10, 2020, 03:23:31 am »
“Can we please get back to rejoicing in [...]'s success?”

The narcissism is knee deep here. This is not about you. Let it go, [...].

[Buddie]

« Reply #304 on: January 10, 2020, 09:52:15 am »
What [...]?

MP, I apologise for the emoticon. You're right, it's not a productive or polite way of dealing with a disagreement.

We all have different coping mechanisms in trying to navigate withdrawal, and we have different ways of expressing that. But ultimately we're all on the same difficult journey. So while I agree with some of your points, and disagree with others, [...] is right: this is not the place to discuss that.

If you'd like to discuss the posts of mine you feel unhappy about, you're welcome to open another thread, and I'll reply to you there as best I can. There's a good chance we're simply misunderstanding one another's approach and intention. I really wish you the best.

To the OP: Huge respect and congratulations to you...and cheers to a beautiful life! I admire your incredible perseverance and am grateful you shared your [...]. And I'm so happy for you.

Sincere wishes for everyone's recovery here. May we all move forward steadily in 2020 and do our best to support one another along the way, despite any differences.

[...]
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 11:03:40 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #305 on: February 19, 2020, 12:51:32 pm »
Thank you Mr.B !!!!!
Have a wonderful Life !!!
You gave me courage ! :smitten: :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #306 on: March 11, 2020, 01:13:28 am »
In two months I'll be 11 years off.  I don't come to BB much anymore but still think of you and your [...] Mr. B. to give me [...] that one day, I'll be okay too.  I have such a weird [...] in that I was healed at 3 years off for an entire month.  It all came back and has only very slowly dissipated in intensity ever since.  Everyday is still painful, some days more so than others.  I am a survivor, obviously.  Turned 65 recently and [...] that there is a future that includes good days for me too.  Thank you for your [...] Mr. B.  I [...] you are doing so great and are happy and life is good.  We sure deserve it.  Everyone that has had to endure here on BB, such horrific suffering, sure do deserve some good. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #307 on: June 22, 2020, 11:21:22 pm »
It happens for 'EVERYBODY' given time and staying off  benzos and 'ALL' chemical crap!

Mr. B
Amazing your [...] and [...] timeline. Truly reassuring for those, like me, who think could never heal. Thank you so much for your words.

[Buddie]

« Reply #308 on: June 23, 2020, 01:41:17 am »
Yes,this scares me too.  I did a Valium taper of 18 months and jumped off at 5 mg when I was hospitalized.  I am now 23 months off and still sick, [...] flu, tinnitus, malaise. I am scared because I am 68 now and don't have another 8 years, I want to live my life.  I really can't do this for too much longer.  I [...] and pray I have a break through at 36 months like a lot of people here do.  Geez, I'm so weary.

[Buddie]

« Reply #309 on: June 23, 2020, 08:39:32 pm »
Thank you Mr. B.  I appreciate you coming back to inform us that [...] was possible even after a great deal of time.  Your recovery was hard won, but you Won!  I see this as a positive [...].  I [...] it won't take me that long, but if years go by and I am still not well your experience will remain in the back of my mind as a beacon of [...].