Author Topic: Healed after 12 years!  (Read 36004 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Healed after 12 years!
« Reply #240 on: December 23, 2018, 09:48:24 pm »
Merry Christmas mr B and God bless you!

Thank you so much for coming back to give us [...] and encouragement. I am eight years out and still have some sxs and nerve [...] is one of them. Seeing and reading your post is the best Christmas present ever for me. Please keep stopping by. We all need to read posts like yours. You have helped me to believe that I will heal in time.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #241 on: December 23, 2018, 09:53:37 pm »
Well this is good to read, thank you Mr B. Merry Christmas.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #242 on: December 23, 2018, 10:21:54 pm »
Your [...] is much like mine. And we both recovered. You are incredibly lucky to have a spouse who supported you all along. I had only one friend, and he had psych issues himself. But we managed somehow. [...] from benzos can be the longest, hardest journey you ever make. Was for me and you. But, our stories prove that even the "worst cases" DO heal, given enough time.
It took me over 5 years to feel like a SORT OF normal human, but even then I had lingering symptoms. I went CT in 2012. Even now I have a couple weird lingering symptoms, but because I am used to them now, I function quite well. Nothing I cannot handle.
I am so glad you recovered. Your [...], and mine, and many others, serve as models for new people, who dont know what they may be up against. I consider it sort of a civic duty to try to help others here.
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #243 on: December 23, 2018, 10:47:05 pm »
i really feel like i am a very severe worst case here because i still have so many debilitating neurological symptoms that still kinda keep me down most of the time and i am almost 7 years now. i still have head symptoms and full body neuropathy and my walking is so very difficult and seems like it never changes and i wait and i wait and i wait every morning for some kind of change at least i my walking and it seems to just stay the same.

i do feel like i am a case that could take 12 years or even more. i really do. i won't be surprised if i am still with symptoms at the 20 year mark. i know this sounds scary and depressing to you guys but i have done 16 cold turkeys in my life and that does not count all the other rapid tapers i've done. i know my brain kindled but i sure [...] that i will at least have more improvements as i do still have some improvements.

but Mr. B's [...] does help me a bit.

[Buddie]

« Reply #244 on: December 24, 2018, 04:41:32 am »
Hello friends,

I would just like to first say Merry Christmas to all you brave long term survivors. Your day is coming,  you will recover,  and if that wasn't a fact,  I would not waste my time in giving false [...] to all of you. The simple fact is.. I was told by many,  including Professor Heather Ashton..  that I would recover..  and I did..  and you all will too. Time is the healer here and nothing else.

[...]:  I had very bad nerve and muscle problems at 8 years off and for a few years after.  It was probably 10+ years until things started to ease for me and I could see that my recovery was right around the corner. I firmly believe that crazy time frames like mine are why some people say that this is permenant.  It is not permenant,  it is just we are all different and all our recoveries will unfold differently and at different time frames.  You'll be fine..  Hang in there! 

Please..  if you are reading this don't think your recovery will unfold like mine..  'IT WONT'  I am a very,  very rare case.  Hold on to the fact that you could wake up tomorrow and be recovered. I seriously and sincerely mean this!

Kind regards to all,

Mr. B

Thank you so much for this.  I think of you often Mr. B.  I [...] you're doing really well.  Bless you.  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #245 on: December 24, 2018, 05:34:55 pm »
Thank you so much Mr B . You gave me and alot of us here alot of [...] especially around Christmas Time ...were all so greatly appreciative of your replies to us and the fact we were not alone suffering this far out and knowing that there is a Miracle for us to all heal ...God Bless you and your family ..and Merry Christmas and have a happy New Years ((hugs))

Love Laura ( [...])

[Buddie]

« Reply #246 on: December 24, 2018, 05:53:24 pm »
I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write me .. Entirely gtewtful Mr B... God Bless you ...there's so many long term suffers that needed this encouragment and the surviving ones that recovered is far from few that takes the time to let others know that they recovered ..I understand that once they as yourself recover that you need to move on ..Understandable so...but again I thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul you took the time of your precious time to come back ...You are an amazing person as well as your beautiful wife ...thank you to both of you ...Merry Christmas again and Happy New year's from all of us that are extremely greatdul for your success [...] ..Love Laura (help me 123))

[Buddie]

« Reply #247 on: March 07, 2019, 05:04:08 pm »
Hello friends,

I would just like to first say Merry Christmas to all you brave long term survivors. Your day is coming,  you will recover,  and if that wasn't a fact,  I would not waste my time in giving false [...] to all of you. The simple fact is.. I was told by many,  including Professor Heather Ashton..  that I would recover..  and I did..  and you all will too. Time is the healer here and nothing else.

[...]: I had very bad nerve and muscle problems at 8 years off and for a few years after.  It was probably 10+ years until things started to ease for me and I could see that my recovery was right around the corner. I firmly believe that crazy time frames like mine are why some people say that this is permenant.  It is not permenant,  it is just we are all different and all our recoveries will unfold differently and at different time frames.  You'll be fine..  Hang in there! 

Please..  if you are reading this don't think your recovery will unfold like mine..  'IT WONT'  I am a very,  very rare case.  Hold on to the fact that you could wake up tomorrow and be recovered. I seriously and sincerely mean this!

Kind regards to all,

Mr. B

Hi Mr. B.,

I just came back to your success [...] to see if you too had the muscle/nerve [...] issue which I deal with.  I'm coming up to 10 years off and it's kinda freaking me out that I'm still here on BB.  I really [...] that I follow in your footsteps and that I'm done with this [...] in a couple more years time.  Thank you for the [...] today and I [...] your life continues to feel good.   :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #248 on: March 08, 2019, 07:49:29 pm »
Hello friends,

[...]: I had very bad nerve and muscle problems at 8 years off and for a few years after.  It was probably 10+ years until things started to ease for me and I could see that my recovery was right around the corner. I firmly believe that crazy time frames like mine are why some people say that this is permenant.  It is not permenant,  it is just we are all different and all our recoveries will unfold differently and at different time frames.  You'll be fine..  Hang in there! 

Kind regards to all,

Mr. B

Hi Mr. B.,

I just came back to your success [...] to see if you too had the muscle/nerve [...] issue which I deal with.  I'm coming up to 10 years off and it's kinda freaking me out that I'm still here on BB.  I really [...] that I follow in your footsteps and that I'm done with this [...] in a couple more years time.  Thank you for the [...] today and I [...] your life continues to feel good.   :)

[...] you are not alone hang in there

[Buddie]

« Reply #249 on: March 08, 2019, 08:29:21 pm »
Thank you so much Pardner for the reassurance.  Does your wife suffer with the nerve and muscle [...] also?