Author Topic: Healed after 12 years!  (Read 36059 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Healed after 12 years!
« Reply #230 on: September 18, 2018, 01:24:00 pm »
Just 11 years and 3 months to go! Not bad
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #231 on: September 18, 2018, 10:58:46 pm »
How do you get in touch with all these people? Una corbett, etc etc?

i have Una Corbett's direct line if calling from the States. i always say to people that you can send me a PM if you'd like her direct line.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #232 on: September 19, 2018, 05:49:56 am »
How do you get in touch with all these people? Una corbett, etc etc?

You can start at Baylissa.com and bataid.org

[Buddie]

« Reply #233 on: September 21, 2018, 09:08:51 pm »
Just 11 years and 3 months to go! Not bad

One grueling second at a time.   :D

[Buddie]

« Reply #234 on: December 16, 2018, 05:24:41 am »
Hi Mr B ...congrats on your success [...] .. thank you..may I ask you if you had severe nerve symptoms and muscle issues that lingered for many years...I am going on 8 1/2 years off cold turkey from being on Klonopin was only on it for four and halfs MONTHS only ..nerve had any symptoms prior to that drug wasn't on any other drugs prior or after in my entire life ..and I am still suffering ...the symptoms are the same but changes with intensity ..I had windows but the past year it's not as many ...I am very functional ..no medical issues at all not one ..all tests come back perfect I had many many tests done ..no explanation why I am dealing with these symptoms ...my sumptons are literally entire body exact same time same intensity and when they change they change exact same time and intensity and when it stops same pattern ..were you bad off at 8 years ...was it physical ..I don't have mental never did .except I still get anxiety cones and goes never had that either in my entire life until [...] ..thank you for reading ..

[Buddie]

« Reply #235 on: December 23, 2018, 12:20:03 pm »
Hello friends,

I would just like to first say Merry Christmas to all you brave long term survivors. Your day is coming,  you will recover,  and if that wasn't a fact,  I would not waste my time in giving false [...] to all of you. The simple fact is.. I was told by many,  including Professor Heather Ashton..  that I would recover..  and I did..  and you all will too. Time is the healer here and nothing else.

[...]:  I had very bad nerve and muscle problems at 8 years off and for a few years after.  It was probably 10+ years until things started to ease for me and I could see that my recovery was right around the corner. I firmly believe that crazy time frames like mine are why some people say that this is permenant.  It is not permenant,  it is just we are all different and all our recoveries will unfold differently and at different time frames.  You'll be fine..  Hang in there! 

Please..  if you are reading this don't think your recovery will unfold like mine..  'IT WONT'  I am a very,  very rare case.  Hold on to the fact that you could wake up tomorrow and be recovered. I seriously and sincerely mean this!

Kind regards to all,

Mr. B

[Buddie]

« Reply #236 on: December 23, 2018, 12:53:26 pm »
Merry Christmas to you too my friend.

[Buddie]

« Reply #237 on: December 23, 2018, 01:28:31 pm »
God Bless you Mr. B!

I am 8 years off and in one of my worst waves yet of nerve [...] mong other things and was losing [...] that the nerve [...] would ever heal. Thank you for replying to help me question on the nerve [...]. It was just the Christmas present I needed! I was seriously considering Lyrica or Neurontin last night because my last and most constant symptoms are severe nerve [...] and I was starting to believe it was permanent damage. Thank you so much and Merry Christmas!

[Buddie]

« Reply #238 on: December 23, 2018, 02:38:35 pm »
Merry Christmas and God bless you always. Thank you for the encouragement. Iím almost 4 years off and still dealing with extreme muscle stiffness in neck and shoulder area, but the rest of the 20 plus symptoms have either healed or improved significantly and for that I am very grateful.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 02:48:19 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #239 on: December 23, 2018, 03:58:23 pm »
Yes, Merry Christmas, Mr. B, and what a blessing to have you here!!! :smitten: