Please Please Please support PETITION to SCOTTISH PARLIAMENT

[lo...]

I am sorry to ask again for everyone's support but we now have submitted a petition to the Scottish Parliament asking that action be taken on PDD.  We have outlined the many problems with benzodiazepines and antidepressants and the fact that doctors seem to be deliberately refusing to acknowledge the harms that these drugs are causing to patients.

You can read the petition documentation on the website below and please do add your signature.  It does not matter which country you are in.  Just support what we are trying to do.

http://www.parliament.scot/GettingInvolved/Petitions/PE01651

I spoke to BBC TV Scotland today and hope to be interviewed next week for a news item.  It isn't much but it is better than nothing.

Thanks again to everyone who supports our initiatives here in the UK.

Fiona  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

PS  My comment was too long to be uploaded onto Petitions Website so I am in direct communication with Petitions staff at the moment.  So my signature has yet to appear!! Just in case anyone is wondering.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [lo...]

• [be...]

• [...]

• [...]

Such great news about Peter Gotzsche. I'm over the moon! If only we could get David Healy, Joanna Moncrieff and Malcolm Lader. Expecting too much perhaps?!

I don't know.  I am not sure how things are dealt with.  Petitioner meets with petitions committee ... she might provide more material ... committee writes to various organisations, they write back, petitioner responds.  You could email petitions staff and ask. 

Marion tweeted David Healy and Joanna Moncrieff.  I tweeted Peter Breggin and his wife.

I will email Malcolm Lader.

Easter weekend not the best time.

Fiona  :thumbsup:

Have asked Malcolm Lader to sign. 

James Davies, author of "Cracked" and "The Sedated Society" has signed.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just been interviewed by Scottish TV News re the Petition - please keep signing ....

Fiona  :thumbsup:

Was on the news tonight for about one minute ... hardly worth watching.

So fed up with it all.

Fiona  :(