Close but no cigar

[so...]

Ok, I drift back in forth. I know I'm in acute withdrawals and that it will pass. In 05 I smoked meth everyday. I went through withdrawals while in jail. It took about a year for me to fully heal from the trauma of detox.

Today I look at it like it was a blessing. I only hope I make it through these the same way I did so I can be what I'm called.

thanks. Right now you would still be in the acute phase of withdrawal and symptoms can be severe when stopped suddenly. What are your current symptoms?

Wulp, I drift back in and out thinking I'm the antichrist. Psychotic thoughts for sure. I have heat flashes. No more morning sickness tho. I was in detox and they gave me phenobarbital to help but it did nothing. Right now I'm thinking I'm dead and this is the afterlife. That this suffering I'm going through is my punishment.

I've lost twenty pounds in eight days and I'm day 12 of withdrawal. What happens when you have no option to reinstate. There is a shady practice going in to have to hurt someone who is bipolar.