Author Topic: Complete healing from a Klonopin cold turkey!  (Read 35221 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Complete healing from a Klonopin cold turkey!
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2012, 05:19:13 pm »
[...] - so glad to hear that you are doing so well....I will always remember your wise words to me.....you were my "go to" person when I was desperate.  thank you so much for being there for me.   I'm still struggling at two years out now....I remember back at 4 months off and I wanted so badly to go back on the Klonopin.  I can't believe I'm still here dealing with this crap, but you kept me from reinstating and I am so grateul......best of everything to you [...]
[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #81 on: November 06, 2012, 03:39:52 am »
thank you [...] for writing your post I took klonipin for 8 yrs and before I was on ativan for 9.  I am down to valium 1mg sick as hell but it is posts like yours that give me [...] I will get my life back.  I became unable to work by 2007 after 22 yrs of nursing as a RN  I worked hard for my degree and I look forward to the day I can return to the workplace.  I look forward to the day I can live in [...], with no anxiety or fear, no pain, no sickness.  feel love and joy again.  I have lost just about everything thanks to his drug, and I became a person I did not recognize.  I am healing slowly but it is a hell of a ride so many days I give up [...] and think I will be sick for the rest of my life
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2012, 05:04:40 am »
Hello Dear [...],

It was so good to see your post!  I am happy that you are still enjoying your life healed and that you body can't even remember the horrors of your post C/T time.  I'm so glad for you.  How awesome to simply not remember your 5 year Free Day Anniversary!  Now that is a good thing!  *smiliing*

I think of you often and wonder if you are still working with animals in need of their forever homes.  I still think I may be involved with that as heal comes.  Thank you for all you have done for them.   

Thank you for your help to me when I first started my taper.  It was such a confusing time and your guidance made it much more easier for me and for my husband, too!  I did make it to freedom and now at 7 weeks off I am seeing some gradual heal settling in.  It's not fast but is coming and that is enough!

May you receive back into your life the gifts you have generously given to so many others.  I will always remember you.  Thanks again.

Love to you,
 :smitten:
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2012, 05:27:24 pm »
Hi [...],
sorry, this is late, but CONGRATS!!
I wish you and yours all the best with your new life and don't be a stranger!
Your experiences are very helpful for everyone.

Thanks,
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2013, 01:13:32 pm »
Hi [...],
I am trying to read success stories to help me be more positive. I chose yours because you too did a CT.
    Your story is inspiring to me, a ray of [...] in the gloom. Thank you for being open and honest. I am not sure who I even AM without benzos...30 years of them for me. But am beginning to be less afraid of finding that person. Thank you so much.
                                                                             [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2013, 03:02:51 pm »
Dear [...],
I will always remember you. For you were the first person who helped me when I needed it the most. When I found BB ,You were there to help my dosages and I appreciate all of your support throughout my taper. You are an angel in my book.  Im forever grateful to you. [...]  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #86 on: January 27, 2013, 07:25:53 pm »
[...] you were the main big dog on here when i came in 19 months ago;  you were so cool and kind to me; and even kept me from re-instating one time.  thanks for your service on here.  still struggling dang it all;  takes what it takes i guess.xoxo

[Buddie]

« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2014, 02:15:36 am »
Bump

[Buddie]

[Buddie]

« Reply #89 on: September 26, 2019, 02:59:18 pm »
[...], WOW... tearing up writing this. I'm SO happy for you. I also CT'd Klonopin and am about a year out and have healed almost entirely too. Will be writing my success story soon, I believe sometime over this next year. Thank you for sharing, I [...] that you continue to come back and provide support/[...] to others.

na-
  :smitten: