Author Topic: Complete healing from a Klonopin cold turkey!  (Read 35369 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Complete healing from a Klonopin cold turkey!
« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2012, 07:48:35 pm »
Thank you for giving me [...] and for being so inspirational!  :'( very touched
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2012, 12:13:24 am »
Thanks [...]......you give us all [...].  :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2012, 08:40:59 am »
[...],
Thank you so much for sharing your succes sstory.
it's almost the exact same thing i just went though. or EXACT! :smitten:
i've been on klonopin for over 10 years and i just got out of a detox center on 4/26/12. i left one day AMA with a prescription for phenobarbital.
i had taperd as best i could before going in. i had stopped all klonopin last Dec/2011 then switched to valium and could not taper less than 9mg. valium so had to go up to 20-30mg. valium and i was also on a lot of soma.
the night i went into my 6th detox i took 8mg.ativan and a handful of soma. about 5 tbas of the 350mg. soma.
they gave me phenobarbital. it was the cruelest detox i had ever endured and i've detox a lot over the last ten years.
when i got home my brain was spinning, [...] for months, hallucination for months, went to ER on 5-7-12 because i was choking from my brain squeezing my neck back and literally choking me. i couldn't even talk because i was being choked. and i was burning up and i could see a blue fire inside my brain. and all the hallucinations were a blue fire.
and so much more.
i finally somehow got off everything including the phenobarbital on 5/18/12 with the exception of 20mg.valium to do a MRI procedure as i was so fearful that something happened to my brain. i was diagnosed with some slight brain damage and MS.
but i am healing now and this is only the middle of July. i can't believe it.
i just got on to the BB site 5 days ago. i had known about it when i got home from the hospital but had been too sick to go on the website or do anything.
i took a walk today and i drove.
i can't believe it!
i'm so grateful that i had this last fight in me.
now i still have to taper off of the suboxone and i'll be good to go.

[...], i [...] you will be able to read this!
Thank you so much again for sharing your story.
i [...] that i will be able to do that too, even though i just kinda did. but it hasn't even been 3 months yet.
i am so dedicated to healing and healing my brain.
i found this wonderful Natrapath who's new obsession is healing the brain and i will be working with him.
now all i need is another window of normalcy.
[...] from waves to windows

[Buddie]

« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2012, 04:46:36 am »
bumping up for all buddies.  [...] was our previous Administrator before [...]...

[Buddie]

« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2012, 11:49:50 pm »
thanks [...]
the name [...] will always be special to me

[Buddie]

« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2012, 01:28:28 am »
Hello everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for your wonderful comments, well wishes and personal stories.  I know how important it is to read the words of those who have healed, I did the same thing.  I recently passed my 5 year mark benzo free, and the thing I found most interesting was not that I'd made it, but that it came and went without me remembering it.  The horror has faded and it's just a distant memory.   

Intellectually, I can remember what I went through, but my body can no longer recall the agony of it all, and for this I'm grateful.  I remember enough to stay away from benzo's, but I don't have any PTSD or lingering symptoms of the process.

I haven't been coming to the forum because it was time for me to move on, to fully embrace my new life, but I think of you all, and [...] you're helping each other.  BenzoBuddies was a lifesaver for me; it helped me to know I wasn't crazy, even when everyone in my life thought I was.  The acceptance and support I received here was so important, and I'm gratified to see this place still going strong.  I [...] you'll all continue to help one another through this process, each and every one of you have the power to help someone else just by being a member. 

I feel gratitude for the good health, both physical and emotional I now enjoy, and for the life I have, I thought I'd lost it.  I'm grateful to Colin for creating and continuing to maintain this wonderful site, and for the countless BenzoBuddies I met during my time here.  I'm grateful for the members who step up to help out moderating and managing BenzoBuddies, and of course the contributing members who reach out to help those who need it the most.

Thank you again for being here for me when I needed you the most.

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2012, 01:44:15 am »
I'm so happy for you [...]!! Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing the story of your continued health and happiness.  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2012, 02:14:02 am »
[...],  :)

I will remember you always.  You are a very special lady, who unselfishly helped so many people when they were hurting and confused.  You became their friend, and their inspiration when they were all alone in the world.  Your kindness has touched so many people.  Thank you for all that you have done.

The best to you always.

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2012, 02:31:21 am »
Thank you [...] for sharing your success story!!!    :thumbsup:   :D

[Buddie]

« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2012, 06:52:59 am »
[...],

We all miss you so much and are so thrilled to hear how well you're doing. I'm glad you have moved on with your life and that you're completely healed.

Thank you for everything you've done for this forum. I've learned everything I know from you.

Don't be a stranger. We love you. :smitten: