Author Topic: Complete healing from a Klonopin cold turkey!  (Read 37629 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Complete healing from a Klonopin cold turkey!
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2011, 06:28:10 pm »
[...],

What a journey! You went from the lowest point in the valley, to the top of the mountain.

You are the best! You are such an inspiration and pillar of strength. To give of yourself in such an unselfish manner, and expecting nothing in return, shows us what a true and genuine person you are. What a fine example you present for others to follow.

You have made it possible for so many people to climb out of the dark and scary place, through no fault of their own, they found themselves in, and through your kindness, have helped them find a new, and drug free life.

[...]  :)

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2011, 07:44:06 pm »
I'm so happy for you, [...]!

It's already been said many times, but you really are an inspiration to all of us.  I have so much more confidence in myself by hearing stories like your own.  Thank you for your guidance through my own journey and I can only [...] that I can give back to this board as much as you have in helping others.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2011, 09:54:34 pm »
[...],

What a journey! You went from the lowest point in the valley, to the top of the mountain.

You are the best! You are such an inspiration and pillar of strength. To give of yourself in such an unselfish manner, and expecting nothing in return, shows us what a true and genuine person you are. What a fine example you present for others to follow.

You have made it possible for so many people to climb out of the dark and scary place, through no fault of their own, they found themselves in, and through your kindness, have helped them find a new, and drug free life.

[...] I am here to today to tell you thank you for your help and support alway's  Would love to know how you feel these days.  Are you having any joy in your life right now...How about peaceful days...
Have not spoken to you in awhile... Thinking of you today.
Luv
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2011, 09:58:03 pm »
[...],

[...] would like to add one more thing to yu... You are an inspiration to all of us here... I am happy for your new life  lots of luck your way.
luv,'
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2011, 10:46:55 pm »
[...],
The site won't let me on- it is telling me I have the incorrect password- I just wanted to stay connected with you and check in now & then and sometime when I am healed, I'd like to come back and post my success story.
I wanted to know if you got to see BUCK- what an inspiration!!

I [...] this message reaches you-

I think of you every day.

Your cold turkey buddie,

Kim

[Buddie]

« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2011, 11:23:41 pm »
[...],

I was just told that you are wonderful.. I think so too.. Wanting to know how you are feeling today Just wanted you to know also that I am grateful for your help to me always to me take care
Luv
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2011, 01:30:32 pm »
I have been so busy trying to find help and information, I am just now getting to other parts of the forum.  There isn't much I can add to  the wonderful things that have been said here.  Just know that you are encouraging and very much appreciated.

:smitten:
P11

[Buddie]

« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2011, 05:28:58 pm »
Hey [...],

How are you doing?

I'm nearly 14 months out- still hanging in there.

[...] to be doing a "Success Story" one of these days....

K

[Buddie]

« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2011, 04:44:32 pm »
[...]
thanks for sharing your story. Fills me with [...]. I cant imagine getting off of the amount you were on.
Glad you have your life back and that it is more sweet than ever.

[Buddie]

« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2011, 06:46:25 pm »
Dear [...]:

Your story is the one that gives me [...].  Our stories are very similar and we both cold-turkeyed.  Now, at 6 months off (with the exception of 1 week in June) I do not feel much further ahead, but my daughter and my therapist tell me that I am, so I guess I have to believe them.  I can make it through the next year, or whatever it takes, just to know that eventually I will get back to my pre-benzo self.

Thank you for sharing your story.

[...]