Author Topic: Complete healing from a Klonopin cold turkey!  (Read 37613 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Complete healing from a Klonopin cold turkey!
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2011, 09:58:31 pm »
All these months on here and this is the first time I read [...]'s success story.   Such a great post.  Thanks [...] - for all you do to help us!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2011, 02:21:49 am »
Hi [...], I'm sorry I didn't see your post until now.  Your Cheshire cat signia was always my favorite; always brought a smile to my face.  You have provided your story with truth, showing the horror from these drugs, the abuse or ignorance from d/t centers/doctors/etc... but most of all "courage", courage in knowing and realizing one needs to make a choice for their life, can and will endure going thru the hell of it, having the strength to do it and coming out on the other side, getting their life back, finding all of the hell leaves and one has their life back, but back in so much a better way.  An old saying "my hats off it you", is not even enough, they are words with just air.  I salute you, hold my hands in [...] to you with a bow, you truly found your inner strength to go through and endure what you did.... you wanted your life back!  Now you have it. Blessings always to your [...]... you truly are an example to all on this site; of course, that was what your journey was all about. Always to you, [...] :smitten:

P.S.  You have touched many bbs on this site.. thank you for your dedication to all..
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2011, 01:43:11 pm »
You have an amazing story!!!

It's great to see you are stronger than before benzos.  I know I have learned several lifelong lessons going through this ordeal.

Congrats!!!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2011, 08:50:18 am »
Thank you for your story [...].  I like what you wrote about thinking your full recovery was at 14 months but that you have noticed improvements since that time.  Having recently reached 18 months and feeling close to 100% of where I was before benzos, I also continue to notice progress in a variety of areas.  Of course, sometimes there's a step backward like this evening, some reflux and a rare bout of insomnia :tickedoff:, but those days are quite rare.  I also thank you for your time and energy in helping so many folks here.

:smitten:

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2011, 03:21:36 pm »
All these months on here and this is the first time I read [...]'s success story.   Such a great post.  Thanks [...] - for all you do to help us!

[...] if I had not told you before I am telling you now... I am so so happy for you and your new life... You are a big help in mine and I will not forget that ever....   Looking to hear more good things about your life..... Luv, [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2011, 04:08:30 pm »
Thanks for taking the time to share your story [...],

This is what I need right about now, some [...] to cling onto.  I feel like my situation is different and I'll be like this forever, but I know that isn't true..

I

[Buddie]

« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2011, 04:22:54 pm »
 :angel:[...]: Wow! ....Super-Wow! You're amazing. This gives all of us so much [...]. To know someone who has actually healed 100%--very amazing and inspirational. We LOVE you and are so very grateful :smitten: With LOVE from everyone here....[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2011, 03:07:17 pm »

Dear [...] I am so happy for you in your recovery and your new life...Wishing you more and more wonderful days and nights ahead of you...Thinking of you lately and [...] you are enjoying life now.... Thank you [...] for you support for all of us.... You are amazing.. Good luck.
Luv,
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2011, 03:29:11 pm »
[...],

This, too, is my first time reading your story and it is so very inspirational!!!! When I first came to this board, you were the one who welcomed me.  When I read your signature line back then, I knew that you had to went thru pure severe agony.  AND to know that you came out the other end BETTER then before benzos, just proves that we all heal.

So happy to read your story,

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2011, 05:42:19 am »
[...],

You are an inspiration. Thank you so much for this story and I've never read it either but am glad I found it.