Author Topic: Complete healing from a Klonopin cold turkey!  (Read 41871 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Complete healing from a Klonopin cold turkey!
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2010, 11:03:28 am »
 Hi our dearest [...],   your story made me cry it must have been so frightening for you,  i agree with all the others that you are so much of an insparation, they say in life everything happens for a reason, and i truly think this awful thing happened to you to bring you here to benzo buddies, thank God you are healed , you really are so brave  and you have emerged out of it into the most caring and compasionate lady ,  and you are so loved by all             all my love and great respect to you our darling [...] ,      [...]       :smitten:     :mybuddy:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2010, 10:25:03 pm »
Dear [...],

I just read your story for the first time...and before that...today I was thinking of you as an angel and for me to call anyone an angel...well. It's unheard of 'til now.   

You were there in  my time of need, and you helped me more than you know. 

I thank God for BB and for you.

Kat
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2010, 04:09:44 am »
Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask, but what was life like that last month before you told yourself you were healed? And what made you decide that you were healed at 14 months?

[Buddie]

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2010, 05:54:03 am »
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 05:01:46 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2010, 06:33:07 pm »
[...]:

Although I have read you story numerous times.  Each time I read it I get the inspiration to forge ahead.  To be completely healed and want to help others in an indication of your selflessness and compassion for others.  Your story, recovery, and sage advice are an inspiration to all.  I am forever indebted to you for getting off these poisons.  Thanks again.
KP

[Buddie]

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2010, 07:33:55 pm »
Dear [...],
I'll always remember you [...]. You give part of your life every day to help others heal from this nightmare- you helped me. I am 4 months in and I'm scared- but I have the things you said to me and I read them every day- you continue to give me [...].

Saint [...]!!

Thanks,
K

[Buddie]

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2010, 11:36:41 pm »
[...] still amazes me..
a c/t and 18 months to heal.. I give her a Medal. ;)

S#
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 04:30:38 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2010, 11:45:57 pm »
i know huh. [...] you are amazing!! i could not even imagine..

[Buddie]

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2011, 01:22:20 am »
Thank you for the link to your success-story blog, [...]. Good to hear/read—I feel hopeful and inspired.

It's been a long week, which included a memorial service for my brother's mother-in-law yesterday, and my husband and were at odds with each other about our benzo plan, but I am trusting that we are back on track with substitution toward complete crossover from the temazepam to the V. The ambien is out of the picture as of ten days ago.

I went for a long walk today, was on line here in chat for a while before that, and got some good insight and support, and chatted with some lovely folks here.

[...] and blessings,

grace

[Buddie]

« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2011, 02:35:57 am »
[...],

This is one of the healing stories that I would always read over, when I didn't things would ever end. It truly gives [...] to everyone that reads it.

Mike