Author Topic: Complete healing from a Klonopin cold turkey!  (Read 57373 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Complete healing from a Klonopin cold turkey!
« Reply #130 on: May 11, 2021, 12:37:27 am »
Did you get worse before [...]? I've been worse than ever the last 2 weeks. Im 27m off
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #131 on: May 19, 2021, 05:35:17 pm »
Such an inspiration for anyone who took the CT route. Bumping it up!  :thumbsup:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #132 on: May 20, 2021, 06:11:11 am »
I've also been worse than ever the last couple weeks, and I'm at 22 months off of Klonopin cold turkey. Hopefully this is the worst before the [...] that everybody talks about on here.

[Buddie]

« Reply #133 on: June 03, 2021, 06:12:41 pm »
Thank you for sharing your story and for helping so many people here on the forum.

I am very happy for your recovery.

:smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #134 on: June 19, 2021, 08:39:18 pm »
Thank you so much for sharing your story. I stopped my last dose this morning and have been feeling horrible for a few week s but know my body no longer needs it and taking it longer makes me sicker. I just need to get through the rest of this nightmare to fully heal from this. I was encouraged by your post so much. Thank you. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I already eat clean and take supplements that I work with someone to help me with naturally.

[Buddie]

« Reply #135 on: June 20, 2021, 01:52:28 am »
[...],

I am just now reading your success story and I am so happy for you that you healed from that nightmare. I am not having the severity of symptoms that you had because I have the luxury of a taper. I have a couple bad symptoms but not a whole list.

It's wonderful to see people heal from benzo's! It is possible and you're proof :)

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #136 on: July 08, 2021, 01:57:54 pm »
Your story is making me cry. I am on day four of the cold turkey. You’re giving me [...] that I just have to wait it out.

[Buddie]

« Reply #137 on: January 20, 2022, 08:03:39 pm »
Bravo [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #138 on: March 12, 2022, 06:19:57 pm »
I have not read a success story in a long while. Thank you, for sharing!

I am happy to know you made it through the hellish ordeal.

After such an experience you can now trully appreciate more in this world, which in turn makes for a [...] life.

We greatly appreciate your support on the forums.

:thumbsup:

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #139 on: April 16, 2022, 05:57:43 pm »
Wow [...] for long i have been searching for your success story. Really a inspiration.