Author Topic: Complete healing from a Klonopin cold turkey!  (Read 42001 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Complete healing from a Klonopin cold turkey!
« Reply #110 on: June 05, 2020, 10:14:46 pm »
I don't remember heart palpitations, I had the inner vibrations though and it was 14 months before everything left me for good.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #111 on: June 06, 2020, 12:08:19 am »
Are you still healed?? Did any symptoms return for you?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #112 on: June 06, 2020, 12:12:16 am »
I'm doing great, the symptoms left and never returned.  No PTSD, no residual anxiety, no lingering symptoms, no reduced cognition, life is good.

[Buddie]

« Reply #113 on: June 15, 2020, 01:13:28 pm »
Hi [...].

You’re a far [...] person than me. I was unable to get through two high dose cold turkeys and gave up and reinstated. Honestly you’re an inspiration for all to follow. You’ve had years of being great. And helping others out.  I am looking for the same. Be well,

[...] :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #114 on: June 15, 2020, 08:02:52 pm »
I remember reading your success story when I first started my taper and I said if she can do it than I can do it! I just reread it today and saw the 14 months and it helped me face this process might take some time. You truly have inspired many.

[Buddie]

« Reply #115 on: June 19, 2020, 11:48:09 pm »
I think of you every day, [...]. I guess there are many reasons. You were my welcoming committee on the first day. You are an R. N. like me, an alcoholic with time, like me, and a Benzo buddie like me. You are my inspiration. I also get a lot of inspo from Powers manual. He is a nifty guy. He's right here in central Florida and I wrote him a note in one of his You Tube video chats. He is working on his PhD. now and doesn't have a license yet but he does do some counseling now. I like his book a lot. Have you read it? Anyway. I am coming along. There are some flaky times. Cravings, tremors,  headaches and other withdrawel symptoms, oh yeah and nausea, etc. etc. but I keep my eye on the long haul. We're tougher than those dang pills. At the rate I'm going, I should be ready to jump in 5 more weeks. The time has kind of flown. There's a part of me that wants to keep a bottle in a distant closet just in case but I know that the devil talking. Did you ever hear that voice? Don't feel that way about alcohol at all. Probably just the newcomer in me.  Gerry

[Buddie]

« Reply #116 on: July 16, 2020, 05:46:26 pm »
Thank you for openly sharing but thank you for the way you write for all of us healing it is a beacon of light.

[...]