Author Topic: Complete healing from a Klonopin cold turkey!  (Read 37627 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Complete healing from a Klonopin cold turkey!
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2020, 03:32:01 am »
Hi [...],

If you'll post your question on the Cold Turkey, Detox & Rapid Withdrawal  board, you'll find other members who will support you through this, I certainly will.  Just click on the link, and you'll see New Topic on the upper right hand side of the page, hit that, then put in a subject title, write your message and hit Post when you're done and others will drop by to help you.

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2020, 01:55:30 pm »
Hi [...]! A small question. I still have problems with my throat, and weakness. Could it still be recovery, or after many years on the couch? (almost 4 years).

Thanks!  :mybuddy:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #102 on: January 15, 2020, 03:08:55 am »
Very inspiring! You are very strong to have done that. Thank you, your story gives me [...].

[Buddie]

« Reply #103 on: January 19, 2020, 12:30:24 am »
you are a beast for all the purrs. I cannot imagine doing this CT, I am in a tizzy
at all times dealing with this. It fees 100% like I will die, i can't imagine just going for it.
Thank you so much for your assistance