Author Topic: DON'T LOSE HOPE, PRAY, & FIGHT!  (Read 13223 times)

[Buddie]

Re: DON'T LOSE HOPE, PRAY, & FIGHT!
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2019, 01:06:26 am »
Thank you for coming back and posting. We are incredibly strong and resilient. I've thought about what I miracle I am frequently in this challenging journey, and I agree with what you write that the former anxiety and depression seem petty after what we overcome. The human spirit is a powerful force.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2019, 12:41:50 am »
Destiny,

Thank you for sharing. Your words gives me hope, which is almost gone and you just have said what I excately feel. Will I be normal again? In the back of the brain I know I will , it's just vanishes from time to time. It was a real pleasure to read your words and I am so happy you are free.
All the best.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2019, 05:18:40 am »
Your story gives me hope. I know I was a short term user but these symptoms are rough. Can't wait to get past this.
Thank you for sharing.

[Buddie]

« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2019, 05:40:48 am »
Thank you so much!! Please keep praying for us! Canít wait to be where you are!

[Buddie]

« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2019, 09:45:06 pm »
Thank you for sharing your story. It gives me hope that everythings going to be allright.