Author Topic: DON'T LOSE HOPE, PRAY, & FIGHT!  (Read 13906 times)

[Buddie]

Re: DON'T LOSE HOPE, PRAY, & FIGHT!
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2019, 01:06:26 am »
Thank you for coming back and posting. We are incredibly strong and resilient. I've thought about what I miracle I am frequently in this challenging journey, and I agree with what you write that the former anxiety and depression seem petty after what we overcome. The human spirit is a powerful force.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2019, 12:41:50 am »
Destiny,

Thank you for sharing. Your words gives me hope, which is almost gone and you just have said what I excately feel. Will I be normal again? In the back of the brain I know I will , it's just vanishes from time to time. It was a real pleasure to read your words and I am so happy you are free.
All the best.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2019, 05:18:40 am »
Your story gives me hope. I know I was a short term user but these symptoms are rough. Can't wait to get past this.
Thank you for sharing.

[Buddie]

« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2019, 05:40:48 am »
Thank you so much!! Please keep praying for us! Canít wait to be where you are!

[Buddie]

« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2019, 09:45:06 pm »
Thank you for sharing your story. It gives me hope that everythings going to be allright.

[Buddie]

« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2019, 04:38:13 pm »
Thank you for the encouragement and inspiration! Much needed for me today!

[Buddie]

« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2019, 03:43:06 pm »
I love this story because it focuses not on what was lost but what is gained from this experience. It sounds like you submitted to the suffering and allowed it to transform you for the better, which was also crucial in my recovery.

Thank you for sharing and congratulations  :thumbsup:

na-  :angel: