Author Topic: DON'T LOSE HOPE, PRAY, & FIGHT!  (Read 13233 times)

[Buddie]

Re: DON'T LOSE HOPE, PRAY, & FIGHT!
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2017, 02:13:29 am »
Thanks for the encouraging post, Destiny.  I love Jer. 29:11 as well!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2017, 01:35:25 am »
Thank you so much for this..

This filled me with some hope :)

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2017, 06:14:38 pm »
Did you feel that dosing 3x a day helped with the taper? Thxx

[Buddie]

« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2017, 01:21:28 am »
thanks for posting.  I shared your story with my friend that I am helping through this process.  This is very well written and shows others that this will get better.  thanks for coming back and checking in.   

[Buddie]

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2017, 09:25:28 pm »
Beautiful. Thank you. I really needed to read this today.

--Ed

[Buddie]

« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2017, 07:20:11 pm »
Hope all is well with you!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2019, 04:32:47 pm »
Thank you for sharing

[Buddie]

« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2019, 05:06:55 pm »
Thank you for sharing your story. 😊

[Buddie]

« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2019, 11:30:27 pm »
I so needed to read an encouraging success story today. Feeling so frustrated right now and woke up depressed yelling out loud to myself when is this going to end!  when am I going to feel like myself again! Just when you think your getting better you wake up feeling like crap again.
Reading your message helps me to keep moving forward. Itís been 10 mos since I jumped. I know a lot of people would say 10 mos is nothing when it could take a long long time to recover. But it seems like an eternity when you feel this way day in and day out not knowing when itís going to end. Not knowing how Iím going to feel day in & day out. I do pray, I believe in God & I know I couldnít do this without him.  So again thank you Destiny for writing this beautifully written message to encourage us all. Youíve made my day a lot brighter!  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2019, 06:43:04 pm »
thanks you so much for the inspirational story. god bless all!