Author Topic: DON'T LOSE HOPE, PRAY, & FIGHT!  (Read 13896 times)

[Buddie]

Re: DON'T LOSE HOPE, PRAY, & FIGHT!
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2017, 08:21:06 am »
Thank you SO SO much, I needed to hear these exact words today. Congrats!!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2017, 01:25:22 pm »
[...]

Thanks for sharing.   :thumbsup:

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2017, 04:31:08 pm »
Thank you to coming back and give us hope. Beautiful story!
Wishing you a happy life with a lots off laugh and love.
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2017, 11:22:43 pm »
Oh wow, thank you for writing this, honestly itís a God send.  Just recently Iíve been getting distressed and started to think Iím kidding myself this will leave. I donít get much in the way of windows and itís been a long time. It really does inspire hope when thereís a new success story and you can relate to it. This is such an awful journey and you tend to think when it goes on that there has to be something else wrong, maybe itís now PTSD. Itís a constant battle with the mind. Really happy for you and encouraged.
 :smitten:

You are right! It is a constant battle with the mind... begin to gain more victories in that battle and you will be successful! Keep up the fight and know that God is with you!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2017, 11:25:11 pm »
Thank you SO SO much, I needed to hear these exact words today. Congrats!!

That is the way God works! So glad you were encouraged and I wish you the best of success!

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2017, 11:26:03 pm »
Thank you to coming back and give us hope. Beautiful story!
Wishing you a happy life with a lots off laugh and love.
[...]

Thank you so very much! And I am definitely wishing you the same!

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2017, 04:38:48 am »
That's an absolutely fabulous and beautifully-written Success Story, [...]!  Thank you so much for posting it.  I'd like to comment with a big Amen!  I couldn't be more happy for you!

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2017, 06:39:51 pm »
This is a beautiful story! I wish I could have faith, but at just about three years out, I lost it along the way. After much prayer, I see such slow progress that I figure I'm just going to have to do it on my own. It seemed that symptoms were worse when I prayed. Sometimes I do a half-ass prayer. I'm sorry to be a downer. I believe I'm in a wave, and I haven't had a window for a long time. Anhedonia runs rampant.

I'm so happy to know that you are truly healed and loving your life! It seems impossible at this point that I will ever get out of this, and the fact that I'm on a bunch of pills makes it seem as if it'll take forever.

Thank you so much for posting!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2017, 09:01:54 pm »
This is a beautiful story! I wish I could have faith, but at just about three years out, I lost it along the way. After much prayer, I see such slow progress that I figure I'm just going to have to do it on my own. It seemed that symptoms were worse when I prayed. Sometimes I do a half-ass prayer. I'm sorry to be a downer. I believe I'm in a wave, and I haven't had a window for a long time. Anhedonia runs rampant.

I'm so happy to know that you are truly healed and loving your life! It seems impossible at this point that I will ever get out of this, and the fact that I'm on a bunch of pills makes it seem as if it'll take forever.

Thank you so much for posting!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You MUST MUST MUST hold on to faith! When you pray, give God the honest truth about how you feel and where you are at in your belief! He prefers honesty over some half-hearted cliche prayer that we think moves Him. It is only in our desperation and honesty that He has creative freedom to work miracles in our life!

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2017, 11:04:19 pm »
Thank you so much for that! I will work on my faith. :thumbsup: