Dry/Water Xanax Taper or All Water?

[...]

Hi Folks,

I'm finally ready to start my taper of 1 1/2 mg Xanax which I've been pretty stable at.

I've read on other threads that some do a combo dry/water taper or all water................Knowing that Xanax is not water soluble, I plan on using the vodka method for that.

The thing is, I don't know if I should go all water and have multiple dosing times or do the dry/water combo.

Right know, I take 1/4 mg mid-day and the rest in the evening before bed.

If I did a total water on 1 1/2 mg and divided the doses into a few, how much water would be adequate and would 2 ml of vodka be enough to disperse that amount.

If a dry/water plan is used, what kind of combo would be used and as far a pulling 1 ml a day from the water mix, would  that be too slow for the taper?

Sorry for being a pain in the arse.

Hi Folks,

I'm finally ready to start my taper of 1 1/2 mg Xanax which I've been pretty stable at.

I've read on other threads that some do a combo dry/water taper or all water................Knowing that Xanax is not water soluble, I plan on using the vodka method for that.

The thing is, I don't know if I should go all water and have multiple dosing times or do the dry/water combo.

Right know, I take 1/4 mg mid-day and the rest in the evening before bed.

If I did a total water on 1 1/2 mg and divided the doses into a few, how much water would be adequate and would 2 ml of vodka be enough to disperse that amount.

If a dry/water plan is used, what kind of combo would be used and as far a pulling 1 ml a day from the water mix, would  that be too slow for the taper?

Sorry for being a pain in the arse.

I would liquify all doses and taper them evenly. 1.5mgX in 2ml ehto and 148ml water gives you a solution that is .01mg/ml. I would start at 3 doses per day of 50ml.

That sounds perfect.................I'm assuming the ehto is the vodka dissolver?

Thanks!

etoh is the Vodka, that is correct. I hate this spell check on my computer. have tried to cut it off many times to no avail.