HELP WITH POSSIBLE PARTIAL CROSSOVER FROM K TO V SHOULD I UPDOSE V

[ho...]

Was on 6-7 klonopin , dropped to 3-4 overnight. Symptoms started within few weeks had no idea was withdrawal because was still on 3-4, to make very long story short, ten months later dropped from 3-4 klonopin to 2.5 klonopin and added 20 Mgs Valium. I've been holding four months. Not stabilizing to where I feel comfortable starting a taper. Should I add some more Valium to try to stabilize before starting a liquid k taper? All I have is 1 mg k pills, cutting them any smaller than in half is impossible. I know I've caused glutamate damage and it's not changing in this hold. I know if I cut anymore k at this point I'm asking for more damage. Tolerant to k. Should I up my v a little to somewhat stabilize after the MAJOR MISTAKES I have made?

What strength of valium pills do you have: 10mg, 5mg, 2mg.....?

Maybe going up just a tiny bit on valium would help. Either 2mg, 2.5mg or 5mg, depending what you have available....

Hey N!

Add a small amount of V if you up dose. Can you buy a gram scale on amazon? I would suggest doing that...wait a minute my benzo brain is catching up with me. I just replied to your PM you sent! If you can buy a pill crusher and an accurate gram scale you can measure your perfect doses! Then if you want to go a step further you can capsule your own doses and its not too terribly difficult just time consuming. I turn on netflix and watch a documentary and make my pills for the week on Sundays.

Let me put a list together and I'll PM you again of what to buy (around 30 USD total.) Totally worth it to me, I would rather have accurate doses than guesswork from a knife.

Good luck!

-K

Hey N!

Add a small amount of V if you up dose. Can you buy a gram scale on amazon? I would suggest doing that...wait a minute my benzo brain is catching up with me. I just replied to your PM you sent! If you can buy a pill crusher and an accurate gram scale you can measure your perfect doses! Then if you want to go a step further you can capsule your own doses and its not too terribly difficult just time consuming. I turn on netflix and watch a documentary and make my pills for the week on Sundays.

Let me put a list together and I'll PM you again of what to buy (around 30 USD total.) Totally worth it to me, I would rather have accurate doses than guesswork from a knife.

Good luck!

-K

thanks Kyle :)